Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-25-2002, 10:19 PM #1
gigante
in your face space coyote

has been a member for 10 years
pi bolt for spyder

i was just wondering if the the bolt from the black dragun will fit in a spyder. i just like the design and thought i might like one on my tl+. any of you with both, please let me know. thanks

You kept a distance out of fear you'd break, but what good's a single windchime hanging quiet all alone? The music our collisions would make is the sound that turns "the road that leads us back home" into "home."

flickr
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2002, 08:15 PM #2
bob
Banned

All parts for black draguns fit on spyders , but my black draguns grip didn't work on my shutter. The sear was not tall enough to grab the striker properly.
Old 02-26-2002, 10:07 PM #3
gigante

not to be a jerk, but have you tried it? you say they all work, but also that the grip (frame?) didnt work. so we could assume there is a chance it wouldnt work. i think if it would work, i would get one. if so, does anyone know if it could be bought new or of a used one for sale?

You kept a distance out of fear you'd break, but what good's a single windchime hanging quiet all alone? The music our collisions would make is the sound that turns "the road that leads us back home" into "home."

flickr
Old 02-27-2002, 09:51 AM #4
silencer.1

The sear is adjustable to fit any marker. The manual for the frame tells you how.

Administator of Woodland Paintball Forums

Custom built E-Blade Eagle "Closed-bolt semi that accepts autococker parts" Here's a picture.
My Feedback Thread
Old 02-27-2002, 03:06 PM #5
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

I tried putting my stock BD bolt on a friend's TL+ and it did not work that well. The retaining pin on the TL+ is not designed to hold the "snap-back" portion of the BD bolt assembly, resulting in that piece sometimes falling out the back of the marker. This became so problematic during actual game play (as it literally renders the gun jammed and useless) that my friend took it out and put his stock bolt back in.

I am sure that something could be done to accomodate the bolt, but it does not work very well as is... Sorry.
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 02-27-2002, 04:43 PM #6
gigante

so cohiba, is it just that the snap back section didnt work? did the bolt fit? if so would you be willing to sell one of them to me? ( i noticed they are not on the markers anymore) i would like to find one i could work with a bit and see if it is plausible

flickr
Old 02-27-2002, 08:32 PM #7
bob
Banned

grip on spyder shutter

The grip does not fit the shutter, even if you back out the sear screw all the way. The sear just can't grab the striker on that body, the aluminum under the bottom tube is just too thick. The sear will only protrude about 1/2 a milimeter.