Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-25-2002, 08:29 PM #1
Cyclone
Join the TRIBE!!

has been a member for 10 years
Possible for Enforcer?

Is it possible to run a remote off a PT Enforcer? I bought two and I was wondering if I could do this so I didn't have to change 12 grams every 10 shots. Also I was thinking of putting a loader on it is that possible also?

I think it would be sweet to hook up my two enforcers to 9 ounce tanks and put warp-feeds on them, but it's probably impossible, it would be cool if i could. Thanks,
Josh
My Tribal: Twisted Metal; A Grey Fade Tribal Twister 2.2 , Tear Drop barrel annoed to match, stock barrel, AA Black Ice reg, Nitro Duck MegaReg 90/4500, clear AGD Warp Feed w/ black 12-volt revy w/X-board

Kansas Players: Looking for tourny players to fill up a 5 and 10 man team in Northeast KS. PM me for info.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2002, 06:38 AM #2
sorisko

You CAN run a remote... but I dont know if the vert feed port for the professional works on the Enforcer.
Old 02-28-2002, 10:16 AM #3
Cyclone
Join the TRIBE!!

ok thanks
My Tribal: Twisted Metal; A Grey Fade Tribal Twister 2.2 , Tear Drop barrel annoed to match, stock barrel, AA Black Ice reg, Nitro Duck MegaReg 90/4500, clear AGD Warp Feed w/ black 12-volt revy w/X-board

Kansas Players: Looking for tourny players to fill up a 5 and 10 man team in Northeast KS. PM me for info.
Old 03-01-2002, 08:35 PM #4
SGT BiGGiE

they do make a vert feed hopper adapter for the xtreme,available at 888paintball,as far as the remote i dont know there is an acutall bottom line adapter out yet,but if you know what your doing and take a completely empty 12g cartridgee and drill and tap it for a steel braingin hose you could keep it in the gu and run a remote from that.amd a warp feed can be connected on the gripframe via the bottom line holes
Old 03-19-2002, 08:46 PM #5
Avery
Robots in disguise.

Avery is a Supporting Member
Wink

I just happen to have a solution to your question that is far more elegant than these suggestions (no offense). Check out my thread at http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...threadid=69551 and you'll see.
-Good Cocker Hammer & Cocking Rod
-Rebuildable delron or rubber Cocker detent
-Chrome System X X10 Long Drop or Chrome Shocktech Long Drop
-Halo B Loader