PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-25-2002, 05:31 PM #1
 has been a member for 10 years
Stolen Impulse Found!

I wrote a letter to the police station down there a little bit ago, and a Detective just called me today to let me know they have my Impulse! The Detective said they had gotten 3 different complaints about this person, and when they questioned him, they found out he did infact have 3 different paintball guns that didn't belong to him. The Detective said there wasn't enough evidence to get him for fraud. The Detective also said this was his story. "I made a trade with people online, I was going to send them their guns, but the guns I were going to trade were stolen before I shipped them, and I just haven't shipped these people's guns back to them yet." Which we all know is a bunch of BS to cover his ***, but I am just glad I am getting my Impulse back! Thanks everyone for the help, I hope everyone else that has a problem like this, that it works out good, and calling the police in that persons area can help!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 03-07-2002, 08:36 AM #2
mike da bushman
Suck My Bushy.
 has been a member for 10 years

that's good to hear good job man i can't stand those fu***** piece of sh** thieves either.........mike
It is better to remain silent and be considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.