PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-21-2004, 07:29 PM #1
 has been a member for 10 years
OGI B/S/T thread

you dont have one, so i thought id try to get you guys up and running. this is a normal B/S/T thread, try to keep text posts to a minimum in here. i stole this from fatty so hope you enjoy.

1. You must post why you need the piece.

2.Along with why you need it, you have to offer something up yourself to someone else that may need it.(example, I give you my Red ASA, you have to list something that you would give to someone for doing the same thing. like you give someone else a spare bolt because they bent theirs and the cycle continues.)

3. The person recieveing the piece must pay for the shipping, Usually cheap like 2-3 bucks for small pieces.

In order for you to recieve a free part that you might need, you have to have something that someone else might want. I hope this is all makeing since to everyone.

No haggling, bargaining or begging in this thread. This is a priveledge, and if people don't abide by the rules, I'll simply delete the thread.

Post whether its "Free Stuff" or "For Sale/Trade" as the FIRST part of your post, to help control the situation.

(hope i get stickied....muahahaha)
'08 Alien Independence (gold and black) with AKA Sidewinder--->
'05 Alien Interceptor (black to blue) with '06 eye covers, AKA Sidewinder, 2K2 Intimidator lpr, Shocktech drop (silver) and Evil on/off (blue)--->
Diablo AR-1 (silver) with Lucky Un1tec board, Lucky Spitfire chip and stock delrin Wrath bolt--->

---> 6 piece Redz Pepperstick barrel kit, Carleton 68/45 w/ Air America Reg, Empire B2 or Halo B /w rip (Shocktech hot rod kit, xmods motor, freeway and speedfeed)

FS: Alien Independence (Gold/Black)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 08-27-2004, 11:11 PM #2
binger19 (Banned)
binger19 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
NEED; a 10in cocker barrel for my 03

Trade or give away; My stock 03 14in barrel NEVER USED

Im a frountman and need a shorter barrel