PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-21-2004, 07:29 PM #1
khbaur330162

has been a member for 10 years
OGI B/S/T thread

you dont have one, so i thought id try to get you guys up and running. this is a normal B/S/T thread, try to keep text posts to a minimum in here. i stole this from fatty so hope you enjoy.

FREE STUFF:

1. You must post why you need the piece.

2.Along with why you need it, you have to offer something up yourself to someone else that may need it.(example, I give you my Red ASA, you have to list something that you would give to someone for doing the same thing. like you give someone else a spare bolt because they bent theirs and the cycle continues.)

3. The person recieveing the piece must pay for the shipping, Usually cheap like 2-3 bucks for small pieces.

In order for you to recieve a free part that you might need, you have to have something that someone else might want. I hope this is all makeing since to everyone.

EDIT #2

No haggling, bargaining or begging in this thread. This is a priveledge, and if people don't abide by the rules, I'll simply delete the thread.

EDIT #3

Post whether its "Free Stuff" or "For Sale/Trade" as the FIRST part of your post, to help control the situation.

(hope i get stickied....muahahaha)

---> 6 piece Redz Pepperstick barrel kit, Carleton 68/45 w/ Air America Reg, Empire B2 or Halo B /w rip (Shocktech hot rod kit, xmods motor, freeway and speedfeed)

FS: Alien Independence (Gold/Black)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2004, 11:11 PM #2
binger19 (Banned)
Banned

binger19 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
NEED; a 10in cocker barrel for my 03

Trade or give away; My stock 03 14in barrel NEVER USED

Im a frountman and need a shorter barrel