This was taken from http://www.angelforce.tv/
Moderator please sticky
For everyone that is always asking about how much and where you can get the Fly Conversion for your Angel here is all the information you need
The Angel Force Master Techs would like to thank everyone for their patience. This project has been a long time in the making with many difficulties to overcome. You must all understand we have not simply taken a $30.00 board, screwed it into a gun and glued some wires on the outside - anyone can do that.
Angel Force has partnered with WDP (the manufacturer of the Angel) to give you the absolute best product for your money. The Angel Force Master Techs are the official representatives of WDP for warranty service and professional player technical support. As such we would never offer a product that was not fully approved and endorsed by the factory. That means that the products and services we offer will not void your warranty and you can rest assured that everything we do to your marker has 100% factory support.
The Fly conversion kit for the Angel 4 consists of a new Fly board, new Fly eye ribbon, new Fly eye strap and custom milled eye cover to deliver a factory-built look.
The Speed conversion consists of the same parts with the added bonus of having the fly board and screen.
This WDP endorsed conversion kit has the following benefits:
* You retain all the factory Modes. With the Speed, you gain modes you never had.
* We drill and block the diverter-plate reservoir to straighten the flow of air to the LPR and significantly lower the LPR pressure.
* You get a clean, "factory-built" look with no glue, mess or unsightly gunk on the side of your beautiful Angel.
* You enjoy the convenience of 6 fully qualified warranty stations located across North America, all waiting to help you should you need service.
* You keep your factory Warranty. The Angel Force eye conversion is the only eye modification that has this seal of approval from the factory.
Here is a little background on this project. As Master Techs we began working on this conversion long before anyone outside of our group even knew the Fly existed. We sat down with WDP and examined the new Angel Fly to determine the best method of converting A4s and Speeds in order to keep them current with the Fly's awesome technology and firepower. We milled, drilled and banged heads until we came up with the current configuration. We presented it to WDP and they approved it, the first time a non-factory upgrade has ever been approved by them (they are perfectionists). As a matter of fact, John Rice, the designer of the Angel, was impressed with Russ and his handy work on the conversion. We have been testing prototypes for months to see if we could break them, without any luck. This is a rock-solid conversion.
Here is a recap of the features and benefits of the Angel Force Fly Conversion:
1. We are using 100 % WDP manufactured parts right down to the screws. This means that all parts can be easily obtained and replaced.
2. We are not using any glue, epoxy, or anything that will keep you from cleaning the eyes.
3. WDP has completely endorsed this project (no one else will have this distinction).
4. You keep your warranty. Your board is upgradeable. We are adding futures to your gun - not removing them.
5. Your Angel will perform as the Angel Fly.
6. If you attend the major tourneys around the country you will have the security of 100% service by the Master Techs.
7. We're really nice guys.
Pricing is as follows. There will be no exceptions in pricing to this upgrade.
Angel A4: $299.00 USD with the exchange of your old A4 board. With this you receive all the parts I listed above and a complete tune up. All guns will be tested before installing the conversion kit and any defective parts replaced will be extra. We will contact each customer on an individual basis if this happens.
Speed owners: $399.00 USD with the exchange of your old board. The same circumstances apply as above on the Speed.
All Canadian conversions will be directed to Badlands.