PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-25-2001, 07:14 AM #22
meanpeoplereallysuck

has been a member for 10 years
no, what u should do is have do a sculpture of a the starting net thing they stand behind, and have 5 guys all scattering from out behind the net in different directions, with one or 2 guys staying behind.
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2001, 10:51 AM #23
Pez King
Fiend

good ideas, but would take sometime to make...ill see what i can do though

up for the day
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six I did. The doctors didnt know if my eyes would ever heal. I was terrified. Alone in that darkness. Slowly, daylight crept in through the bandages, and I could see. And something else had changed inside of me. That day, i got my first head ache.
Old 06-25-2001, 03:08 PM #24
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
A net? Hmmm, that would be hard, and plus it would kind of obscure the view. Thats why you should have a bunker, then the 5 guys all getting ready to run. And they are all touching the bunker,(as rules go). That's a more normal breakout.
Old 06-25-2001, 03:59 PM #25
TacticalJay
¤Team BackDraft¤

I would Buy one if I could get my team name in glass. I think that it would be sweet.

Email me if you Have a Freak Kit for Sale--Smart4408@hotmail.com
Old 06-25-2001, 04:35 PM #26
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
all the high end guns should be made for sure. especially the matrix cuz then I'd pick one up. how big are these things? I hope they ain't too big, you know somethin to put on a dresser or a coffee table I hope that'll be the size. other stuff for sure is the break out and the bunkering which was already mentioned. maybe some just action ones. like a guy crawling, or kneeling and shooting, or standing and shooting. other then that I can't think of anything else.

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 06-25-2001, 07:55 PM #27
Pez King
Fiend

it won't be too big, if its too big it would cost too much, and no one would buy anything... i think ill start off making team names, and practice on guns and action scenes
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six I did. The doctors didnt know if my eyes would ever heal. I was terrified. Alone in that darkness. Slowly, daylight crept in through the bandages, and I could see. And something else had changed inside of me. That day, i got my first head ache.
Old 06-26-2001, 09:16 PM #28
Pez King
Fiend

anyone else have any feedback? up for the night!