PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-18-2004, 11:34 PM #22
captsarcastic69

has been a member for 10 years
It isnt my website so I can't speak for him but he can really speak the truth when you get him started.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-18-2004, 11:42 PM #23
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Brewmaster
That's a great weblog. Slinger, aren't you going to say "source"?
"Thanks to SlingerXL for teaching me the joy of the word "source"!"

I curse the day...
Old 08-18-2004, 11:44 PM #24
JLothrop

lol...

POWERED BY:
DYE PRECISION, Shocktech USA, BBT, the Badlandz, the Grindhouse, Krush Skate Park, KEE ACTION SPORTS, RPS, HALO, NXE, VIRTUE
Old 08-19-2004, 01:33 AM #25
Azzkicka (Banned)

Quote:
Originally posted by SlingerXL
Yes, the bible is always right too.
i shall never forget this.....
Old 08-19-2004, 11:07 AM #26
JLothrop

You realize that was sarcasm yes?

POWERED BY:
DYE PRECISION, Shocktech USA, BBT, the Badlandz, the Grindhouse, Krush Skate Park, KEE ACTION SPORTS, RPS, HALO, NXE, VIRTUE
Old 08-19-2004, 11:34 AM #27
BCpro05

BCpro05 supports Team VICIOUS
Re: Re: Conservatives Unite--Check it out

Quote:
Yeah, because invading and overthrowing rulers of sovereign nations on completely made up pretenses and bombing a city block to kill the suicide bomber's family COULDN'T be it.
ok, we need to dispense with this "overthrowing rulers of sovereign nations" crap. this "sovereign country" had a leader who was quite capable of genocide (and proved that several times) and whom also skirted around UN sanctions for the better part of 12 years, so I believe that given that timeframe, we gave far more chances for Hussein to come clean than we should have, and thank god Bush had the balls to do something, because as we know good 'ole Slick Willy sure as well wouldn't have. Also rethink the "overthrow" crap to, if that were the case, we'd be heading Iraq with no Iraqi involvement, raping their oil and building Home Depots and Walmarts all over the freakin' desert.

In regards to the Israelis, they do tend to overdo it a bit, but they don't bomb to kill the familiy members, they roll in with tractors and bulldoze the homes of bombers families which when compared to Bombers blowing up innocent women, children and senior citizens on buses, looks quite tame?
Old 08-19-2004, 11:39 AM #28
P8le Dricmade
Magicians never die

Quote:
Yes, the bible is always right too.
Right about what? It's not a means of prophecy.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:02 PM #29
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by Azzkicka
i shall never forget this.....
... you thought I was serious? Erm, I mean, OF COURSE I was serious! I'd also like to let you know that I am a prophet myself and was just testing all of you on this board. God says to give me money to give to him. He's running out of funds up there. The world wasn't created by itself you know.

Quote:
Originally posted by P8le Dricmade
Right about what? It's not a means of prophecy.
azz and capt would surely diagree with you there.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:03 PM #30
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by JLothrop
You realize that was sarcasm yes?
Don't listen to this disgusting blasphemer.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:18 PM #31
JLothrop

Re: Re: Re: Conservatives Unite--Check it out

Quote:
Originally posted by BCpro05

In regards to the Israelis, they do tend to overdo it a bit, but they don't bomb to kill the familiy members, they roll in with tractors and bulldoze the homes of bombers families which when compared to Bombers blowing up innocent women, children and senior citizens on buses, looks quite tame?
Again... If you were in Palestine fighting a militarily dominate country, with limited means... I'm willing to bet you'd be willing to resort to any means possible to win... Especially when that militarily dominate country continue to settle further and further into what is left of your country and claim it as their own... What originally belonged to Palestine is significantly different from what it used to be...

** Disclaimer... I don't CONDONE the actions of Palestine, but I can see where they are comming from... In my opinion... BOTH sides are VERY VERY wrong... And BOTH sides need to compromise... because this is deffinetly a situation where violence will only create more violence...

POWERED BY:
Old 08-19-2004, 01:30 PM #32
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

I agree. That's exactly the way I feel.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:32 PM #33
Brewmaster
You guys suck.

Originally belonged to Palestine..... can you define "originally"?

"Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time." - Quagmire

"I don't understand the point of this thread..." - zack

Back to school special! Your quote could be sigged here for as little as 25 cents per day! PM me for details.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:36 PM #34
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally posted by Brewmaster
Originally belonged to Palestine..... can you define "originally"?
Oh man if you are going to start with that "tousands of years ago, moses' people" crap then Native Americans have every right to kick you the **** out of your house.

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 08-19-2004, 01:37 PM #35
JLothrop

If you really want to get into a religous conversation about it we can... I'd just as soon not... Mostly because I don't think the Bible says this belongs to me and there for it does hold much weight with me... However, Palestinians can and have made a religously founded claim to the land, just like the Israelis can...

However, we did kind of say to the Palestinians after WWII... Move over we're creating Israel right here... And Israel has continue to move farther and farther into the areas set aside for Palestinians... No matter how you slice it... Israel is taking land belonging to Palestine...