PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-20-2001, 09:18 PM #1
firefight214

has been a member for 10 years
Pur

i recently bought a 16 oz pur energy co2 tank for my spyder (a spyder 1 i beleive) and for some odd reason the pin in the tank and the pin in the gun dont connect enough to alow the CO2 to leave the tank and enter my marker. have any of you had problems like this, if so how can i fix it?.. i need it for a big game this weekend... any help is appreciated
and yes i did post this in the air forum.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2001, 09:23 PM #2
automagic20
you cant mess with him

saw off threads on tank! j/k see if you cant extend the pin in the ASA with anything.. i dunno... never had the prob gl though
Old 06-20-2001, 09:41 PM #3
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
If you want to try to extend the pin, I reccomend some pliers. However I do not reccomend trying it. It could result in further damage to the tank. I suggest you take it back/return it to wherever you got it from. Obviously the pin on the tank isn't extended out enough.
Old 06-20-2001, 09:50 PM #4
Random

We used to have a batch of pure energy tanks in the shop, and we had nothing but trouble with them. Half of them didn't fit the fill station right, the pin was too short, etc. Dunno if they've improved them now, but I just stick to the plain old V(I can't remember the name, just starts with a V...I think) brand CO2 tanks.
Old 06-21-2001, 07:54 AM #5
sorisko

I have heard nothing except bad things about how these tanks dont fit in guns... I would just return them and get a few different tanks... sorry I coudnt help ....