PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-22-2002, 05:36 PM #1
KhaOz

has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs up Got my black dragun E-2 yesterday

It arrived yesterday FedEx. Overall I like the marker. Maybe a little uncosmetic but I am not trying to enter a beauty contest either. I love the trigger mechanics; even though I will probably switch out the plastic trigger itself; any ideas on where to get one other than plastic?

One other small problem. I have a small leak from the bottom line(drop forward end). I think ill just have to switch out to steel braided.

Shot it at my proshop and it is fast as all get out. Both the owner and another guy at the shop shot it and thought that, with the right shooter behind it, it could keep up with any marker out there. Thats encouraging!!

I haven't played with it enough to find full-auto, but I don't think I care much. Probably wouldn't use it anyway.

Well, till I learn more about my new toy.
Later.
KhaOz
Old 02-22-2002, 07:24 PM #2
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

Welcome to the pack!

I personally don't like steel-braided hose. If you macroline is leaking, recut the end, or get a new piece. A lot more versatile not to mention cheaper. But it's up to you.

I don't know what it means to "keep up" with a marker, but it'll definitely shoot as fast as you will ever need or want it to.
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 02-28-2002, 04:02 PM #3
at the 50

make sure all the hose ends and everything has tefflon tape on the threads...that should stop the leaking