Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-17-2004, 11:45 AM #1
airbabe

has been a member for 10 years
Asian Cup in the Philippines

Hi guys!

This is Leone from The Philippine Backpacker Xtreme Events Team, we're organizing the Asian Cup for Global Gutz and the Department of Tourism for the benefit of the Disabled Veterans of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.

The 1st Paintball Asian Cup/Urban Attack Combat Mission will be held on Sept. 4 and 5 at the vast Omni Aviation Complex in Clarkfield, Pampanga.

The Asian Cup (Speedball) tournament will be held on the first day (Saturday) with invited teams from Guam, Brunei, Malaysia, Philippines. Various Corporate teams were also invited, along with 4 teams from the Armed Forces of the Philippines.

The Urban Attack Combat Mission scenario games (hosted by the Armed Forces of the Philippines) will be held on the second day (Sunday) and is open for all paintball and airsoft teams. We're constructing an urban terrorist attack scenario, complete with tanks and sniper towers. The AFP's helicopter will hover on top of the warzone and pyrotechnics will be used for added realism.

We strongly encourage everyone to bring their familes along for a weekend of xtreme sports. Other activities to enjoy are wall climbing, skydiving, Cessna fun flights, soaring on ultralights, drag racing, and ultimate frisbee.

See you there!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2004, 01:11 PM #2
RONIN 23
PBX Paintball

has been a member for 10 years
Too bad your dates don't match mine. I was planning on doing the 'balik-bayan' thing later this year. Good luck to you guys and I wish you success on this event!
(...not intended to mean the Dept. Store chain)
Where paintballers with Brains go