Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-20-2001, 02:06 PM #1
revenge 2.0

has been a member for 10 years
Question what should i get???????????

my current arsenal includes:

Matrix

Bushy 2000

I want Revenge V2 but i really am looking at the Excalibur they are approximently the same price, i like electro's cuase the rate of fire, but i would like to know from all you aka fans out there your oppinions on this subject, like accuracy and what you feel, thank you if your reply

have a good one hopeing to see your reply soon
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2001, 02:39 PM #2
Winnie
Team Inferno

unfotunatly i havn't got to shoot a revenge, althought i would love to have one. the one i held at aka was just simply sweet!
if i was going to buy a cocker that's what it would be( although we just won some black magics).
as far as the excals go, you won't be dissapointed. they are very nice markers & very well built. alot of thought went into these & the end result is fantastic, even though they're still looking for ways to improve them(hard to do).
AKA "swirl" Excalibur #155
Factory Certified Excal Tech
http://home.kscable.com/theinferno/
Old 06-20-2001, 03:51 PM #3
Poodie
Awaiting Email Confirmation

My friend used to have an Ultimate Revenge Version 1. It felt great it my hands. It was a very very solid gun. It was very consistant, accurate and quiet. I have yet to fire a Revenge Version 2. I can only imagine what it's like.

I recently bought an Excalibur. It is amazing to say the least. It runs at a super low psi, comes with an excelent 2ndary reg, has all quality parts and it is very solid and was built on the KISS way of building. The bolt pull pin design is very nice. It is made for fast feild stripping and all around conveinance. Given that i have not chopped one ball in 3 cases of paint I have never had to feild strip it.

I think you will be happy with either a Revenge Version 2 or an Excalibur. I pretty much have both. my custom Merlin is similar to a Revenge. I love them both and it would be hard to choose which one i would keep if i could only keep one. All cocker problems can be fixed unless it's something broken, but adjustments and timing can be done by most experianced cocker owners. Excaliburs can be both better in worse. I doubt your Excalibur will have any timing or adjustments that slip out of place, but if something like a hammer solenoid breaks and you dont have another one, you are in trouble.

They trigger on the Excalibur is amasing. It has 3 adjustment points to adjust the firing point, over all travel and back travel. My friends Revenge Version 1 trigger slid like glass. When gassed up it was kind of heavy. With simple spring adjustments it was going great.

It's a toss up of which one you should get. You already have 2 very nice electro guns. I would shoot both and then go from there.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21380
Old 06-20-2001, 06:14 PM #4
Styles *****ley
GREY POWER

Styles *****ley is a Supporting Member
Reasons to get Revenge2.0 over Excalibur:
-based on Cocker, design, aftermarkets parts and tech are easy to find
-will be easy to get in a nice anodizing pattern, unlike the Excalibur which may or may not be, or be a good deal more
-has the backblock clackity clack some people prefer
-no electronics or battery to worry about

Reasons to get an Excalibur over a Revenge2.0:
-better trigger/ROF
-never worry about shortstroking
-probably less maintainence or settings to slip

I myself would recommend the Excalibur, unless you want something a bit more flashy without the wait.

You'll have to decide for yourself.
Old 06-20-2001, 10:44 PM #5
digital

digital is a founding member
I think because you already have 2 electros go with the revenge. Go with something different. I was debating wheter to get a revenge or another electro (I have an angel.) I figured why get another electro, they are basically all the same/similar. I wanted something different, a revenge
Old 06-21-2001, 03:43 PM #6
revenge 2.0

yeah that what i thought

i decided on ultimate Revenge V2 blue acid wash my friend has oen and i loved it when i shot it they are the best cockers style guns on the market to date
Old 06-26-2001, 11:51 AM #7
Wonder Bread
gEt wARpEd oR gEt bENt

hows the trigger?ravi said it was lite and crisp and as smnooth as any cocker and was bouncy?how was his?also,im trading my angel for a revenge ,can you tell them how to set your trigger up on a revenge?you know,like long,short whatever?or do they only do it one way?
Old 06-28-2001, 06:36 PM #8
revenge 2.0

well....

well it depends on the person who bought it they set up the trigger on what the user wants

i would rather have a revenge v2 blue acid wash then a 2k1 angel anyday they are way better guns and hella more accurate.
Old 06-28-2001, 07:41 PM #9
Ri0T
Mad Scientist At Work...

Ri0T is a founding member
more accurate? maybe because you can hold the gun more stable under rapid fire than you can an Angel... but I'm as accurate with my Angel as any other gun I've ever shot. Of course... I'm sure I'll be more accurate left handed when I get an Excalibur. If you mounted both guns on a bench.. accuracy would be equal.. as long as both are getting consistant chrono readings