Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-08-2001, 02:02 PM #1
Ripper
Wiedemann

has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs up

Check this out.. www.cafepress.com Make your own designs and sell tshirts.. Just make sure you use me as a refererrer though please.. I'm very talented with Adobe Photoshop.. If you want I can make a logo for ya.. Jsut tell me whatcha want ?

http://www.cafepress.com/svtperform
store ID: svtperform
Old 03-08-2001, 02:09 PM #2
Privateer
moi > toi

Privateer is a Supporting Member
Actually we've already talked about this. I think even that Jon and Tony were working with cafepress. More than likely, for the first batch, we'll just have the PbNation.com logo, big on the back, small on the front breast. If you want to throw together a design for next batch, however, we can look at them when the time comes.

I think the current problem was getting shirts in the right color. Most people wanted them to wear while they played and cafe press only had white or gray. If I remember our conference call correctly, that was the issue. I think we opted to wait for black shirts to become available, since that is what most people wanted.

later
andy

September 11, 2001. Never forget. Never forgive.
Old 03-08-2001, 02:41 PM #3
Ripper
Wiedemann

You gotz it.. I'll try to get somehting together next week sometime.. Spring Break!!!! and i have nothing else to do LOL