jim mcgreevey the nj governor is gonna resign for sexually harassing a man - Page 4 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-13-2004, 04:35 AM #64
Gagarin
Freedom ist Verboten!

has been a member for 10 years
Cuz we all know that NJ state troopers are angels....I HATE NJ state troopers...compared to other police depts they have the easiest job and get payed the best...yet why are they such *******s?
Get a job? The **** you talking to kid? I worked five years in a row when i was in the joint! Pressing them mother ****ing licence plates! Im a licence plate pressing mother ****er! Wheres a ***** gonna get a job out here pressing licence plates?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-13-2004, 09:15 AM #65
atticus_finch
LANCE>CHE!!!!

i dont get why police cant use at least a little bit of racial profiling. It's simply using statistics to help you out.

It's a fact that black males are twice as likely as white males to have major prostate problems...is it racist for the doctor to watch his health more closely?

If its not racist than why is it racist for a cop to use racial profiling?
Old 08-13-2004, 11:04 AM #66
oldskoopimp1
XXX

Annual Supporting Member
oldskoopimp1 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
yea some think that they should use a little profileing but not all people or some racies are bad just cause of the color of their skin
Old 08-13-2004, 11:09 AM #67
P8le Dricmade
Magicians never die

Haha, cmon fellow NJers... Haven't you seen those commercials about the new MVC! McGreevey was mah main mang.

I never liked him anyway. He was relatively corrupt to begin with.
Old 08-13-2004, 11:10 AM #68
BCpro05

BCpro05 supports Team VICIOUS
well to address the "Gay Gov." thing, what I find even more interesting, is that he contacted the FBI prior to the announcement and claimed he was being extorted, well come to find out, he was already under investigation for corruption, partially for nominating his "lover" to a position for which he wasn't qualified, not to mention other allegations....very interesting indeed
Old 08-13-2004, 11:11 AM #69
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by atticus_finch
i dont get why police cant use at least a little bit of racial profiling. It's simply using statistics to help you out.

It's a fact that black males are twice as likely as white males to have major prostate problems...is it racist for the doctor to watch his health more closely?

If its not racist than why is it racist for a cop to use racial profiling?
Because doctors don't put them in jail...

It's bad because there are racist cops in this world as far fetched as it seems and they will take profiling as an excuse to excerise their racism. Putting innocent people in jail or ticketing them when they were going the speed limit is TOTALLY different from watching someone's nad's closer.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:43 PM #70
Tiny (Banned)
The Real Tiny

I knew he was going to resign for being gay even before he said it because the door he cam out of was to a closet.

Also, did you hear that he is already out of the office?
Yeah it was easy because he already had his **** packed.

Figured I'd start the jokes!
Old 08-13-2004, 04:16 PM #71
Gagarin
Freedom ist Verboten!

LoL ^

Im white and they( Nj state troopers) are still *******s to me.. They are *******s period. Iv never ecountered cops like that in america before. They should STFU and thank the heavens they aren't patrolling some of the bad parts of newark or trenton. Stupid silly white suburbanites with guns.
Get a job? The **** you talking to kid? I worked five years in a row when i was in the joint! Pressing them mother ****ing licence plates! Im a licence plate pressing mother ****er! Wheres a ***** gonna get a job out here pressing licence plates?
Old 08-13-2004, 05:45 PM #72
P8le Dricmade
Magicians never die

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiny
I knew he was going to resign for being gay even before he said it because the door he cam out of was to a closet.
Well, there HAS been a rumor of him being gay. It never really surfaced. It probably originated from a bunch of women who know nothing about politics wondering why he dressed like a Queer-Eye guy instead of a politician.
Old 08-13-2004, 05:48 PM #73
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by P8le Dricmade
Well, there HAS been a rumor of him being gay. It never really surfaced. It probably originated from a bunch of women who know nothing about politics wondering why he dressed like a Queer-Eye guy instead of a politician.
You mean a double breasted suit?

Man, its just too easy.
Old 08-13-2004, 05:58 PM #74
Tiny (Banned)
The Real Tiny

Quote:
Originally posted by P8le Dricmade
Umm yeah okay, I was like joking and stuff, but hey whatever... My Govenor is all Man!!! and NJ's Gov takes it in the Turd Cutter!
Old 08-13-2004, 06:10 PM #75
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Anyone question Bob Taft's sexual identity?
Old 08-13-2004, 06:17 PM #76
Tiny (Banned)
The Real Tiny

Why do we care if our leaders are gay? As long as they do the right thing (Of course my parents live in NJ and they say McGreevy sucked as Govenor anyway.)
Old 08-13-2004, 06:20 PM #77
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Becasue if they're gay then the morals of society will fall and god will smote their ruin on the mountainside.
Old 08-13-2004, 06:24 PM #78
Tiny (Banned)
The Real Tiny

Oh, so gay people = end of the world then? Well then I say let's make Andy Dick President and the Village People the Supreme Court and McGreevy Speaker of teh House and get the end of the world ball rolling!
Old 08-13-2004, 06:51 PM #79
Gagarin
Freedom ist Verboten!

I dont care what any one says. Mcgreevy is dreamy!
Old 08-13-2004, 07:19 PM #80
atticus_finch
LANCE>CHE!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by SlingerXL
Because doctors don't put them in jail...

It's bad because there are racist cops in this world as far fetched as it seems and they will take profiling as an excuse to excerise their racism. Putting innocent people in jail or ticketing them when they were going the speed limit is TOTALLY different from watching someone's nad's closer.

the point isnt whether they put them in jail...50% of all murders are committed by black people and most of the people that they kill are black people.

You think cops should just ignore statistics like this? The black people who are perfectly law abiding citizens (who i have NO problem with at all) shouldnt be mad at cops, they should be mad at the black people who give the rest of them a bad name. And dont call me racist for shouting out statistics either.
Old 08-13-2004, 08:36 PM #81
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by atticus_finch
the point isnt whether they put them in jail...50% of all murders are committed by black people and most of the people that they kill are black people.

You think cops should just ignore statistics like this? The black people who are perfectly law abiding citizens (who i have NO problem with at all) shouldnt be mad at cops, they should be mad at the black people who give the rest of them a bad name. And dont call me racist for shouting out statistics either.
This is just like the other arguement about the wine protesters. You're only hurting the winemakers, not the government. The winemakers will get mad at the reason they are hurting, not the INDIRECT reason they are hurting.

I'm not sure how you think profiling would help anyway. Just pull over every black man on the street and ask if they've killed someone?

My point about racist cops still stands.
Old 08-13-2004, 11:45 PM #82
nyy

my moms friends neice works for the fbi part of the homeland security here in nj, and she told her that they knew he was gay for like 6 weeks now, but werent allowed to let anyone know. I really dont care that hes gay, but the fact that he used his power to hand out jobs for...handjobs is just pathetic. I always thought he was corrupt, but now i know for sure that he is.
Old 08-14-2004, 12:01 AM #83
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by nyy
my moms friends neice works for the fbi part of the homeland security here in nj, and she told her that they knew he was gay for like 6 weeks now, but werent allowed to let anyone know. I really dont care that hes gay, but the fact that he used his power to hand out jobs for...handjobs is just pathetic. I always thought he was corrupt, but now i know for sure that he is.
Because he's gay?

Or because you heard something through the grapevine .