Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-12-2004, 02:11 PM #22
atticus_finch
LANCE>CHE!!!!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by RedfordRenegade
I don't know why our president has to be a big tuff guy anyway. As far as Kerry being a ***** on terrorism.... only time will tell.
Btw:
All the big tuff guys in my school who beat up younger kids all the time now jockey a spatula in a burger flipping joint. So, does it really pay to be a big tuff guy?
i wouldnt say bush is "tough" just aggressive and steadfast

and kerry seems like a ***** to me cuz all he says is "i would have fought a smarter war blah blah blah" Thanks for the details big guy
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2004, 02:30 PM #23
RedfordRenegade
Paintballer Non-esquire

RedfordRenegade plays in the APPA D4 division
Aggressive and steadfast is true, it's the Texas cowboy swagger that draws me to the tuff guy conclusion.

Kerry will be no better. He will continue to fight the terrorists militarily which I feel is counter productive.
The "war on terror" will become much like the "war on drugs". A very largescale, costly, misplaced operation which casts the law of dimishing returns aside to catch a couple dudes in a rubber boat full of pot. All the while costing taxpayers billions in R&D money to catch said smugglers.

We should learn to fight this war differently. This is why we MUST win Iraq, there is no other solution.
Empower moderate Muslims and encourage them to hold terrorists and insurgents accountable for their actions. These people know they will never win a military war, but as history has shown we rarely have the stomach to stay in for the win when things get ugly.
Only Muslims can defeat the Muslim extremists. No matter how many bombs we drop on them we will not win. The only thing we can do to empower moderate Muslims against the extremists is to modify our policies. Short of that, we will lose this war.

We don't need to show resolve and take the bitter pill we are given. There are other ways.
Old 08-12-2004, 02:32 PM #24
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by atticus_finch
i wouldnt say bush is "tough" just aggressive and steadfast

and kerry seems like a ***** to me cuz all he says is "i would have fought a smarter war blah blah blah" Thanks for the details big guy
That makes him a *****? Details and pussiness have nothing to do with each other. You sure do like to make connections that aren't there.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:03 PM #25
atticus_finch
LANCE>CHE!!!!

if someone came up to me and said "hey garrett i think u suck at life" and id say "ok asshat why are u better?" and he said "cuz if i were you id just live better" id say "you are a *****"
Old 08-12-2004, 04:05 PM #26
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
Being meek has nothing to do with details. You're being completely illogical. Can't say I'm not used it though.