Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-16-2004, 05:37 PM #43
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Vladmir
insanity you are an idiot, it is like rush limbaugh v. 2.0 this time more extreme and less logical!
Oh man, that's fo' sho' going into his other thread.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2004, 05:44 PM #44
zack

Quote:
Originally posted by Vladmir
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. That was the best part of the whole post. Between the the spelling errors, the false math, the blind cult-like faith in Bush, and the very idea of Texas as it's own independent country made that the best post I've read in a long time.

Zack, what are your thoughts on the mother country of Texas?
First of all: if Texas tried to leave the union there would be a war. If this happened we would win. As Dave Berry so observantly noted in one of his columns we have a fleet of pickup trucks manned by drunken rednecks with guns that rivals all other land forces known to man. The war would be over in a matter of days and we'd probably take most of the south-west with us.

Second: With the excpetion of Austin and a few of the other big cities this is a redick state. (redneck+hick) We are, quite literaly, the *** crack of the United states. It's something I've come to accept.

Third: Despite being a total *** crack, I am proud of my state. (the pickup army and all)

Fourth: I'm ashamed that we elected Bush here, but I don't share the blame since Austin is one of the only cities in Texas to be to the left of Hitler.

Fifth: It's too ****ing hot here and I'm leaving ASAP so I can freeze my Texan *** off in the north-east.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:46 PM #45
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

haha well put, although I think you are wrong in one area. I live very close to West Virginia and you have some SERIOUS competition there. I have also been to Birmingham, AL and thing's arent too great down there either. At least you have Bama beat in education!

B9 Username: Youth In Asia
Old 08-16-2004, 05:56 PM #46
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Then neither of you guys has been to Zanesville ohio. It's the port-a-potty of the nation.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:58 PM #47
zack

And NJ is, in my humble opinion, a few inches into the country's **** filled anus...

Fredricksburg, TX and Pike's market in Seattle are gateways to hell. Just FYI.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:58 PM #48
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

haha ouch

Old 08-16-2004, 06:04 PM #49
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

****holeowned!

...why does this keep happening?
Old 08-16-2004, 06:09 PM #50
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

because we are bored, and have to get our kicks from petty inconsequential things. it is awesome.

Old 08-16-2004, 06:17 PM #51
zack

How is it that the politics forum ends up being WAY funnier than regular ole ST?
Old 08-16-2004, 06:19 PM #52
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Because not every thread starts out with [/life] and/or ibc.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:36 PM #53
Brewmaster
You guys suck.

zack, you haven't experienced Texas until you have lived in El Paso.... my power door locks are still fouled up from the blowing dust and I moved away from there in January! But at least you can play, even with CO2 all year long (except for during the dust storms that is).

"Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time." - Quagmire

"I don't understand the point of this thread..." - zack

Back to school special! Your quote could be sigged here for as little as 25 cents per day! PM me for details.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:50 PM #54
zack

Hahahaha. That's awesome in a "I'm laughing at you, not with you" sorta way.

Jesus, I went to South Padre this summer and saw one truck that had a good half of the body rusted away from all the salt and moisture in the air. It was so ****ing cool. No doors...at all...they were just gone....

Slinger: It's truly amazing. We've created a place where none of the idiots bother posting.
*tear*
It's so beautiful.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:55 PM #55
insanity15
Now with Jihading action!

Quote:
Originally posted by SlingerXL
Yeah, that would be wrong if it happened. Fortunately, it didn't. Women were just given the choice of whether to screw up their lives AND the baby's.

uh yeah according to the Guttmacher Institute it does, but your probably more qualified to make that estimation aren't you

Quote:
Disarm... Disarm... Wouldn't that entail that they HAD arms??
The same intelligence that Clinton used to justify an attack
[/quote]

Quote:
So sterile people shouldn't be married? Nice one slick.
I said spiritually, not physically 'slick'

Quote:
PROVE that science proved it. I'll counter whatever you give with 10x as many studies.
That wasn't even the point I was making

Quote:
It was not founded on any belief in god. God had nothing to do
with this nation when it was founded. You're alienating other religions who are just as right as you are about 1 or a hundred gods by putting religious notes on monetary notes.
Ha! What an idiot you are. Thats why the forefathers of this nation left on the Mayflower. Because of ludacrious taxes, and their persicution for believing in Christianity. but you probably think we live in a democracy don't you

Quote:
Ok, if you're not gonna give ANY sources, neither will I
http://www.expage.com/saveamerica
my webpage
Your sources you uneducated moron:

Abortion Statistics
http://womenissues.about.com/cs/abor...rtionstats.htm

Robert Buzz Patterson Deriliction of Duty

Senate Voting Records
http://www.senate.gov

Homosexuality a Choice?
http://www.cwfa.org/articles/5458/CFI/papers/

History of Marriage?
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09693a.htm

Quote:

I've heard enough...
no i've had enough, your irrational comments, and uneducated opinions are so one sided that its like debating with a brick wall made out of ****

"Originally posted by slateman: Bottom line here: If France thinks its a good idea, then we shouldn't do it."

Last edited by insanity15 : 08-16-2004 at 08:58 PM.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:19 PM #56
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by insanity15
uh yeah according to the Guttmacher Institute it does, but your probably more qualified to make that estimation aren't you
There isn't much to debate in abortion. The aborted fetuses have no more sense of self than a amoeba. http://www.studyworld.com/newsite/Re...ose-381150.htm

Quote:
The same intelligence that Clinton used to justify an attack
Who invaded an entire country and overthrew their government, Clinton, or bush? Not to mention that I didn't even talk about intelligence. I merely said they had no arms and therefore weren't a threat to anyone but you seem to like to avoid the topic at hand.

Quote:
I said spiritually, not physically 'slick'
You also said "before having a baby". That entails that the couple needs to be ABLE to reproduce. My point still stands.

Quote:
That wasn't even the point I was making
Then do tell. What can you possibly mean other than that when you say, "and science has proved, it is there fault, and their choice" You're dodging MY point AGAIN.

Quote:
Ha! What an idiot you are. Thats why the forefathers of this nation left on the Mayflower. Because of ludacrious taxes, and their persicution for believing in Christianity. but you probably think we live in a democracy don't you
Let's think. Did the pilgrims write the constitution? Oh man this kills me, they weren't even chrisitian. They were Protestant. High Five.

Quote:
Your sources you uneducated moron:

Abortion Statistics
http://womenissues.about.com/cs/abor...rtionstats.htm

Robert Buzz Patterson Deriliction of Duty

Senate Voting Records
http://www.senate.gov

Homosexuality a Choice?
http://www.cwfa.org/articles/5458/CFI/papers/

History of Marriage?
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09693a.htm
Statistics play little role in abortion. Dereliction of Duty is entirely about Clinton, Clinton is not in this election that we should be debating. Your homosexuality "source" is a 404. Your history of marriage is a catholic encyclopedia that has no relevance to gay marriage. Double High Five.

Quote:
no i've had enough, your irrational comments, and uneducated opinions are so one sided that its like debating with a brick wall made out of ****
You ignore your own posts when you speak. How much more ignorant can you get. At least Brew is a challenge.

Last edited by SlingerXL : 08-16-2004 at 10:21 PM.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:52 PM #57
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by zack
Slinger: It's truly amazing. We've created a place where none of the idiots bother posting.
*tear*
It's so beautiful.
It's our... baby! =*)

It's like the lobby, without all the retards and emo kids!

Plus, the idiots that DO post, get their ***** flamed till THEY cry and never come back. No longer do we need the senselss carnage of bans when the community comes together to run out the morons! It's... It's... Utopia

Last edited by SlingerXL : 08-16-2004 at 10:54 PM.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:56 PM #58
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

I kind of think of dumb posters as terrorists. We bring the fight to them when they post by overwhelming them with facts and statistics till they're head explodes in a neaby crowded shopping mall.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:06 PM #59
Brewmaster
You guys suck.

Quote:
Let's think. Did the pilgrims write the constitution? Oh man this kills me, they weren't even chrisitian. They were Protestant. High Five.
Protestants aren't Christian?

Quote:
Clinton is not in this election that we should be debating.
But Bush Sr. is? Or did I dream you using him in response to me before?

Quote:
At least Brew is a challenge.
Ummm... thanks?

"Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time." - Quagmire

Back to school special! Your quote could be sigged here for as little as 25 cents per day! PM me for details.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:43 AM #60
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

Zack you jinxed the hell out of us.

Old 08-17-2004, 01:49 AM #61
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

Look at some of the other articles that are on the site that insanity15 posted regarding homosexuality being a choice. It is quite funny, that has got to be one of the most dillusional sites on the net.

http://www.cwfa.org/articledisplay.a...ory id=papers

HAHAHA, oh man. I can't believe you actually cited this website insanity. ""The incidence of domestic violence among gay men is nearly double that in the heterosexual population," according to D. Island and P. Letellier in Men Who Beat the Men Who Love Them." hahaha.

Last edited by Vladmir : 08-17-2004 at 01:51 AM.
Old 08-17-2004, 08:36 AM #62
Brewmaster
You guys suck.

Quote:
""The incidence of domestic violence among gay men is nearly double that in the heterosexual population,"
That's pretty conservative when you consider how few gay heterosexuals there are. Oh wait, I misread that.

Oh well, maybe they included spanking...

Old 08-17-2004, 12:32 PM #63
P8le Dricmade
Magicians never die

Quote:
Originally posted by zack
And NJ is, in my humble opinion, a few inches into the country's **** filled anus...
When was the last time you've even been to NJ? I can't quite think of any reason why NJ as a hole is garbage.

Only the areas near NY, such as Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Union, Patterson, and a few others can be described as "garbage".

But, seriously, NJ is a wonderful state, despite the reputation it has from those who have never been.