Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-09-2004, 05:35 AM #22
Gagarin
Freedom ist Verboten!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtyDrake
I'll just post this to put a little perspective out there:

What is going on in Iraq is no different than what happened in Germany post WWII. The war ended in1945 and there was a wide spread group of Nazi-diehards who called themselves "werewolves" they were fanatic ex-SS unwilling to surrender. The werewolves spent 3 years trying to destabilize the new government. In one town after the 1st election they hung 12 men, women and children who represented the new Germany. They continued their terror by assassinations, street and factory bombings. The only difference now is the samething is happening in Iraq today.

When these werewolves were caught in the American sector, it was on the spot firing squad. When caught by the British, they were beheaded. When caught by the French, their home town had French artillary turned on it. When the Russians caught them their whole family was wiped out. All this was done without the scrutiny by the press, and finally the de-Nazified Germans finally turned on these werewolves and they became a historic footnote.

My grand father served in berlin right after ww2 in the russian army and his job was to find the werewolves and kill them...he said they where some ruthless bastards.

Until we de-Baathize Iraq and take the politically correct gloves off the military and get down to business we will never succeed there. But I am happy to say we have been seeing some hope just for example: we are getting cooperation from some of the residents from Fallujah they are telling us were the terrorists are hiding and meeting at, that is what our planes are hitting.
Yeah i agree with oyu..if you are already invading a country...why not do it right...why do it half assed and why not listen to the millitary advisiors. And as far as those tips from fallujah residents, they should be used for ambushes amd not to drop bombs which are about as precise(not saying they dont hit thier targets) as doing eye surgery with a mallot.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement