Hot Patootie

Annual Supporting Member
niteHawk is a Supporting Member
niteHawk is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
niteHawk donated to help Peyton Trent
As the guy that shot Barts eMag..

Wel,
Since I actually played with Bart's EMag for all of skyball, I figured I'd add my impressions...

"WOW"!!

The gun is heavy, but once you sholder it to a firing position, it does not feel any heiver than any other gun. I had a coule of guys pick it up and complain it was heavy until they actually brought it up as though shooting it...

The Warp feed is a gift from the gods... nothing like rolling to the left and shooting upsde down under a bunker.
The trigger feels different then any electro out there righ tnow. it is very snappy. One of the things I hate about the current crop of electros is that the trigger has no resistance.. I cant get off a high ROF without something puching back at me at least a little - Lumpy with the Vapor BM2K adds a havier trigger spring to get the bounce back, and the EMag's trigger feels really good to me - it has just the amount of resistance before firing that I like, and snaps back quickly, but it is also very light once it "snaps". I literally had only taken a few shots over a chrono before playing the first game with it at Syball, and had ABSOLUTLY no problems with letting off strings on the field (and got the flag :-)
Honestly - if you like the feeling of an angel trigger (very VERY light) then you would not like the EMag's stock setup - although you can make the thing insanly short as Tom Kaye showed me on his personal gun :-)

niteHawk
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement