PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-06-2004, 11:29 PM #43
galli2001
•Killer•

has been a member for 10 years
The only people that are for legallization of prostitution are the ones that are desperate enough to have to pay for it. Losers.
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2004, 11:48 PM #44
Hubris

Now, now galli. Let's not get ignorant.
Old 08-07-2004, 12:31 AM #45
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by galli2001
The only people that are for legallization of prostitution are the ones that are desperate enough to have to pay for it. Losers.
I wouldn't pay some dirty skank *** ***** to fix a sex craving. I'd get a girl drunk and get it for free.
Old 08-07-2004, 03:24 AM #46
Sacintimidator06
Obey Propaganda

Seriously, I would rather pay 20 bucks to get a girl drunk, that 100 for a sleezy ****...
Old 08-07-2004, 09:34 AM #47
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by BRETTISRAD
how is payign for sex imoral? just curious
because someone's body and sexuality is sacred. To use it as a means for making money, totally disregarding health and safety issues is beyond wrong..
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 08-07-2004, 09:54 AM #48
Hubris

Quote:
Originally posted by Mag Master 21
because someone's body and sexuality is sacred.

Irrelevant.

To use it as a means for making money, totally disregarding health and safety issues is beyond wrong..

I disagree. When it comes to prostitution and health issues it's all about the buyer's discretion.
Old 08-07-2004, 10:28 AM #49
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

oh.. so I guess morals are irrelevant..

People this day in age scare me.. It's like their all atheists without any morals..
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 08-07-2004, 10:41 AM #50
Hubris

Maybe irrelevant is not quite the word I was looking for.

Let us try subjective.
Old 08-07-2004, 11:42 AM #51
atticus_finch
LANCE>CHE!!!!

its important to remember that just because you are an atheist (as i am) doesnt mean that everything becomes black and white. Sex should never be considered a commodity whether you are an atheist or a christian
Old 08-07-2004, 12:23 PM #52
renegade8

Who's morals are right? yours, mine, the guy walking down the street, the girl pumping gas.

Actually if prostitution were legal and controlled it would be safer than what it currently is. Aids is such an effective killer because you cant see it, feel it, sense it. But damn it would be nice to know a medical card actually told you what was up. Yes a medical card wouldn't be a 100% I know, I'm not saying it's perfect. It's still has flaws but it's a point in the right direction. Sounds futuristic but hey it's better than rolling the dice. And that crap about all whores have aids won't fly either. I mean come on even casual sex can be fatal if you don't use protection(another topic I know). Aids doesn't discriminate.

It would free up millions of dollars wasted on a petty crime. What people do with their lives is their business. period. If someone wants to pay for sex, so be it. Maybe they just want instant gratification without all the fuss and hassle and time. It doesn't matter what the reason is, it's 2 or more people agreeing to do something they want.

We have way more serious problems in this country then to see all these valuable resources wasted on prostitution.

as for MJ.....I'm more scared about you drunk driving fuxs being on the road with no common sense to get a DD than someone smoking a J and then driving.

Legalize it, tax it and use the money for education. We seriously are lacking in this dept big time. It's obvious "don't do it" doesn't work, even the police dare workers say it's not working. But it won't be legalized anytime soon because it would be an admission of defeat.
Old 08-07-2004, 05:48 PM #53
BRETTISRAD
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by atticus_finch
how is killing someone immoral?

it just is. There are things in human nature that shouldnt be taken lighty enough so as to become a commodity that is bought and sold.
worst.response.ever.
Old 08-07-2004, 06:04 PM #54
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
oh.. so I guess morals are irrelevant..

People this day in age scare me.. It's like their all atheists without any morals..
So if you're an atheist you automatically have no morals?

Morals aren't black and white and just because your morals are different doesn't mean they're right.
Old 08-07-2004, 06:31 PM #55
atticus_finch
LANCE>CHE!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BRETTISRAD
worst.response.ever.
hey 2k4 stfu it was a valid response

i havent seen you contribute anything the least bit intelligent
Old 08-07-2004, 06:35 PM #56
galli2001
•Killer•

I doubt any girl would sleep with you guys no matter how drunk she was. Or it was just a girl with a face that got hit with a Mack.

And Hubris, how is that ignorant?
Old 08-07-2004, 06:42 PM #57
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:

That's it, insult his registration date. As if that has ANYTHING to do with the topic. Real classy.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:36 PM #58
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

Quote:
because someone's body and sexuality is sacred. To use it as a means for making money, totally disregarding health and safety issues is beyond wrong..
Why is it sacred? Martyr/Recluse/Casual/Hubris is right, that is entirely subjective. So are breast implants immoral? That is the buying and selling of someone's body regarding sexuality.

If it were legal that it would be much much healtheir and safer than it is now. People are already using it as a means to make money, we are just putting that money to use in a safe and effecient fashion rather than in the hands of pimps in an unhealthy fashion.

B9 Username: Youth In Asia
Old 08-07-2004, 09:37 PM #59
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

Quote:
Originally posted by galli2001
I doubt any girl would sleep with you guys no matter how drunk she was. Or it was just a girl with a face that got hit with a Mack.

And Hubris, how is that ignorant?
Your doubts are wrong and without and rational backing. Thus making you ignorant. Makes sense.

Old 08-07-2004, 09:38 PM #60
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

Quote:

It was not a valid response, that is why I tore it apart.

Quote:
its important to remember that just because you are an atheist (as i am) doesnt mean that everything becomes black and white. Sex should never be considered a commodity whether you are an atheist or a christian
Why? You didnt motivate your claim. Why can't it be a commodity?

Last edited by Vladmir : 08-07-2004 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:39 PM #61
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

Quote:
Originally posted by renegade8
Who's morals are right? yours, mine, the guy walking down the street, the girl pumping gas.

Actually if prostitution were legal and controlled it would be safer than what it currently is. Aids is such an effective killer because you cant see it, feel it, sense it. But damn it would be nice to know a medical card actually told you what was up. Yes a medical card wouldn't be a 100% I know, I'm not saying it's perfect. It's still has flaws but it's a point in the right direction. Sounds futuristic but hey it's better than rolling the dice. And that crap about all whores have aids won't fly either. I mean come on even casual sex can be fatal if you don't use protection(another topic I know). Aids doesn't discriminate.

It would free up millions of dollars wasted on a petty crime. What people do with their lives is their business. period. If someone wants to pay for sex, so be it. Maybe they just want instant gratification without all the fuss and hassle and time. It doesn't matter what the reason is, it's 2 or more people agreeing to do something they want.

We have way more serious problems in this country then to see all these valuable resources wasted on prostitution.

as for MJ.....I'm more scared about you drunk driving fuxs being on the road with no common sense to get a DD than someone smoking a J and then driving.

Legalize it, tax it and use the money for education. We seriously are lacking in this dept big time. It's obvious "don't do it" doesn't work, even the police dare workers say it's not working. But it won't be legalized anytime soon because it would be an admission of defeat.

Excellent Post.

Old 08-07-2004, 09:40 PM #62
envious
Banned

Ross.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:44 PM #63
therandommherrro

i agree, u should legalize pot, cause wut do u do when ur stoned? u sit in a bean bag all day, thats about it

"spooning leads to forking"
on a shirt"im not gay, but my boyfriend is"