Kerry is for the working people, cause he knows the working people. - Page 2 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-05-2004, 02:01 AM #22
oreo
Undercover Brother

oreo is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
oreo is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally posted by SlingerXL
And Bush sending in thousands of innocent troops to die and to kill thousands of innocent civilians is better?

Bush was handed all his money to him by his daddy. He even got companies then ran them into the ground. When did Kerry ever show leadership like that?
thats wat war is all about, and they vloulenteered stop with the innocent bull **** did we forget about 9/11 thats wasnt even in war time, and besides you dotn even know all the good **** we have done there so far that you never hear about in the news.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2004, 10:27 AM #23
PB Commando
!

Quote:
Anyway he was just looking to make as much money in his profession as he could. That's the way capitalism works. He didn't blackmail anyone or break any laws.
Doesnt mean it was right.... It may have helped him but it hurt many practices around the country... the "malpractice" wasnt even that common...

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. There are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All This I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the Kingodm of Salvation take me home?"
Old 08-05-2004, 12:29 PM #24
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
And Cheney giving his old company a gigantic contract to rebuil Iraq was right? Him holding closed door meetings with big polluters was right? Get over it.
Old 08-05-2004, 12:30 PM #25
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by oreo
besides you dotn even know all the good **** we have done there so far that you never hear about in the news.
Enlighten me.
Old 08-05-2004, 12:31 PM #26
PB Commando
!

i never said cheney was any better.... the issue at hand was Edwards......dont change the subject

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. There are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All This I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the Kingodm of Salvation take me home?"
Old 08-05-2004, 01:12 PM #27
Mugatu__
he's so hot right now

Quote:
thats wat war is all about, and they vloulenteered stop with the innocent bull **** did we forget about 9/11 thats wasnt even in war time,
First of all, punctuation and spelling were invented for a reason. A high school diploma is also a handy thing to have, you should do some research on how to get one. Before you start ignorantly attacking my schooling, take into account my 31 on the ACT.

Second, I can tell by your post that Bush's strategy is working, saying lies so often that people start thinking that they are true. 9/11 had NOTHING to do with Iraq. NOTHING. You stupid people have to stop thinking that. Let me say it again real slow so that you can understand me.

9/11---HAD---NOTHING---TO---DO---WITH---IRAQ.

Did you understand my punctuated English? If you need me to repeat it again, maybe I can translate it into 1st grade spelling and punctuation for you.

Quote:
Originally posted by PB Commando
i never said cheney was any better.... the issue at hand was Edwards......dont change the subject
Sooner or later a question that needs to be asked is:
Are Cheney's shady business practices worse than Edwards' lawsuits?

And the google search link you posted never really showed what the lawsuits were about against the drug-companies. All I read about was a McDonalds lawsuit that had nothing to do with Edwards and some lawsuits about pregnancy and labor.
Old 08-05-2004, 03:45 PM #28
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by Mugatu__
take into account my 31 on the ACT
29 here.
Old 08-05-2004, 03:52 PM #29
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

Quote:
Originally posted by Azzkicka
wow, and he also killed innocent people in veitnam, what a hero
Im with Slinger on this one. You are a moron.

B9 Username: Youth In Asia
Old 08-05-2004, 03:54 PM #30
Vladmir
Kid Amazing

Quote:
Originally posted by AxPandorasxBox
How many of these houses did he own when he was "born under working people parents?" You do know that he married Teresa Heinz Kerry right? She's like...a multi-millionaire.
he was kidding. He is against Kerry.

B9 Username: Youth In Asia
Old 08-05-2004, 04:40 PM #31
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

How amazingly kickass would it be to inherit millions of dollars from... ketchup.
Old 08-05-2004, 05:16 PM #32
PB Commando
!

Quote:

And the google search link you posted never really showed what the lawsuits were about against the drug-companies. All I read about was a McDonalds lawsuit that had nothing to do with Edwards and some lawsuits about pregnancy and labor.
You must be too lazy to read it so i will it sum it up for u.
Edwards deeds to me seem alot worse... the lawsuits were about when infants get c sections some get cerebial palasy. Cerebal Palasy is closely linked to genetics so it is very stupid to bring up a lawsuit in the first place. Edwards winning the lawsuit brought alot of doctors fret about their practices and driving many out of it.

Old 08-05-2004, 07:20 PM #33
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Quote:
And Cheney giving his old company a gigantic contract to rebuil Iraq was right? Him holding closed door meetings with big polluters was right? Get over it.
There is no proof of the whitehouse "giving" Halliburton contracts in Iraq in the scheming way you think they did so.. Don't throw out defamation if you can't back it up..
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 08-05-2004, 07:27 PM #34
atticus_finch
LANCE>CHE!!!!

if i run Coca Cola and then become vice president and we throw a party and Coca Cola gives us the best price for providing soda, how does that make me evil?
Old 08-05-2004, 08:48 PM #35
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by Mag Master 21
There is no proof of the whitehouse "giving" Halliburton contracts in Iraq in the scheming way you think they did so.. Don't throw out defamation if you can't back it up..
ABC News

Quote:
However, [CEO] Lesar admitted Halliburton was not up to the job.

"Our control system was not ready for the surge of activity," he told the New York-based weekly.

Last edited by SlingerXL : 08-05-2004 at 08:51 PM.
Old 08-05-2004, 08:58 PM #36
oreo
Undercover Brother

Quote:
First of all, punctuation and spelling were invented for a reason. A high school diploma is also a handy thing to have, you should do some research on how to get one. Before you start ignorantly attacking my schooling, take into account my 31 on the ACT.

Second, I can tell by your post that Bush's strategy is working, saying lies so often that people start thinking that they are true. 9/11 had NOTHING to do with Iraq. NOTHING. You stupid people have to stop thinking that. Let me say it again real slow so that you can understand me.

9/11---HAD---NOTHING---TO---DO---WITH---IRAQ.

Did you understand my punctuated English? If you need me to repeat it again, maybe I can translate it into 1st grade spelling and punctuation for you.

do you really think i give a flying pig **** about punctuation on some grab *** paintballl forum this isnt english class, you damn grammer nazi, why dont you be orginal and insult me on something else other then my lazyness of not giveing a **** to spell something correctly or put a period at the end of a word... you still understood it didnt you? must of since it seem to fuel your anger, you smart *** i dont care if you scored a 3 million on some act your still stupid in my eyes on your last post.
Old 08-05-2004, 08:59 PM #37
oreo
Undercover Brother

Quote:
Enlighten me.
as soon as i find that damn email from my uncle
Old 08-05-2004, 09:04 PM #38
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
grammer nazi
GRAMMER NAZI!! Hahahahaha... *wipes tears away* I'm sorry, I don't mean that as a put down, I just thought that was hilarious. It's like when someone sarcastically calls someone else, "Einstein" and spells it wrong.
Old 08-05-2004, 09:14 PM #39
oreo
Undercover Brother

whats with all the hate on the black man
Old 08-05-2004, 09:25 PM #40
SlingerXL
Stands to reason