PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-05-2004, 02:17 PM #43
BCpro05

has been a member for 10 years
BCpro05 supports Team VICIOUS
to hell with Iran/Syria/No Korea/etc, we keep forgetting the single largest threat to our country........................................... .................................................. ...............MEXICO......................we should just assimilate Mexico seeing as most citizens of that country as well as several in So. America are dual citizens of their country of origin and the US :-)

There! problem solved.....next
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2004, 11:35 PM #44
madgoat33
Banned

Well i'm going to say russia, actually all of the former soviet countries. There is a decent amount of oil over there, not to mention they are also some big oil companies that are from russia that get oil in the middle east. Also, whenever russia is strong economically they always seem to give us ****.
Old 08-08-2004, 02:39 PM #45
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by madgoat33
Well i'm going to say russia, actually all of the former soviet countries. There is a decent amount of oil over there, not to mention they are also some big oil companies that are from russia that get oil in the middle east. Also, whenever russia is strong economically they always seem to give us ****.
I say we invade and just take a sliver of Russia, fill it with ICMBs and a large army, and whenever Russia gest a little cocky, we put them in their place.