Old 08-03-2004, 04:32 PM #1
Rogue-Assassin
Un-emo Elmo

has been a member for 10 years
I Dont LikE Bush

discus

i think he is going to win the upcoming election and that makes me nervous

Originally posted by $horT_$trokE
If Jesus was born in 2005, his name would have been Google.

Quote from Vincent in Gattaca
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2004, 04:32 PM #2
Team_Arsenal
Captain America

lol this forum rox
*Throws stapler* "
"Originally posted by i h8 hippies
everyone was trying to imitate the stomping"
Old 08-03-2004, 04:45 PM #3
Parkert1234
Balls.

If he wins, I'm moving to canada.
start a fight.

Free from discrimination.
bizkitfan601 - "Parker you're a very wise man. Wise beyond your years. After the beginning of metal rapage my nasal condition has improved mightily. I thank you sir. A+++ would do business with again."
Old 08-03-2004, 04:48 PM #4
oldskoopimp1
XXX

Annual Supporting Member
oldskoopimp1 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally posted by Parkert1234
thats a good idea
Old 08-03-2004, 04:54 PM #5
SmartParts Army
Banned

My mom says if the draft comes back shes taking me to canada...
Old 08-03-2004, 04:54 PM #6
hitwolf (Banned)

well this coming from a fellow texan bushy gets my vote kerry{sp????] cant make up his mind on anything
Old 08-03-2004, 05:02 PM #7
SniffMyPoo

Quote:
start packin then
Old 08-03-2004, 05:03 PM #8
Sacintimidator06
Obey Propaganda

Quote:
Old 08-03-2004, 05:20 PM #9
galli2001
•Killer•

Quote:
Originally posted by SmartParts Army
You ****ing coward.

Same with you Sacintimidator06 and Parkert1234.

Do you guys not have balls and a heart to stand up for your country? You don't stand for your president, but your country. You librels forget this way to much. You shouldn't move to Canada but instead France. Shame on you.
Old 08-03-2004, 05:32 PM #10
Sacintimidator06
Obey Propaganda

I would fight in a war that i somewhat believed in, but I do not support this war in no way. I feel if a president wants to go to war with a country, give the people the real reasons. Personaly I don't feel oil is worth killing people.
Old 08-03-2004, 05:39 PM #11
Parkert1234
Balls.

Quote:
Originally posted by galli2001
You ****ing coward.

Do you guys not have balls and a heart to stand up for your country? You don't stand for your president, but your country. You librels forget this way to much. You shouldn't move to Canada but instead France. Shame on you.
EDIT: I realize i may seem like a coward leaving the country if this guy is still in office.....but I will not suport this man or the war for oil. And if the draft comes back...I'm gonna laugh if there is an assassination attempt.
start a fight.

bizkitfan601 - "Parker you're a very wise man. Wise beyond your years. After the beginning of metal rapage my nasal condition has improved mightily. I thank you sir. A+++ would do business with again."
Old 08-03-2004, 05:50 PM #12
kwheezy2000
wang dang sweet poontang

kwheezy2000 is a Supporting Member
www.jibjab.com

Fireball Mountain Factory flat out owns, they have all you could want, great anodizing, milling, engraving, and custom bodies all at great prices

Don't anger drew at fbmf...

"Originally posted by Phiend
phiendWMD: lol it would honestly be so funny to chase fools with a chainsaw. i dunno if i could run while laughing so hard. which would just add to the effect i guess
Old 08-03-2004, 05:53 PM #13
ckyskizzy

Quote:
I would fight in a war that i somewhat believed in, but I do not support this war in no way. I feel if a president wants to go to war with a country, give the people the real reasons. Personaly I don't feel oil is worth killing people.
Then leave right now. Your duty as an American is to go to war if your country calls on you. Don't bother waiting till a draft to flee to Canada. You're a pathetic excuse for an American, you're a coward, and you're a commie.
Old 08-03-2004, 06:02 PM #14
Parkert1234
Balls.

Quote:
Originally posted by ckyskizzy
Then leave right now. Your duty as an American is to go to war if your country calls on you. Don't bother waiting till a draft to flee to Canada. You're a pathetic excuse for an American, you're a coward, and you're a commie.
And I hope someone flogs you for your horrible post. Maybe if he believed this war was right he wouldn't think about moving.
start a fight.

Old 08-03-2004, 06:06 PM #15
solrflare

Annual Supporting Member
solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally posted by SmartParts Army
that won't work. Canada will send you back. They signed some **** about it.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
Old 08-03-2004, 06:06 PM #16
csjets14
Listen to Zepp

Quote:

Nicely said... Are u kidding me Iraq lived under one of the worlds most dangerous power hungry phycos ever.. If u lived in Iraq an u spoke out agaist ur "ruler" like u guys are speakin out against my man bush.. u would first be tortured.. then either a tortured some more or b shot in the head.. Saddam Husaine needed to be taken care of.. bush is followin in his fathers footsteps.... u liberals all u care about is urselves... u have to put it like this and think if u were over there being tortured..Iraq is now a better place thanks to Mr Bush and our troops.. Sure u can run to canada like a pansy... Aww lets all love each other and hold hands like the hippies in the 60's.. Come on guys.. sometimes u just need to drop a sack and face reality..we do not live in a perfect world.. we live in a world where there is terror and violence.. it is a priviledge to live in the USA so don't run it down.. This is a harmless debate please no one get angry..

P.S. Vote BUSH!!
Old 08-03-2004, 06:21 PM #17
ikiru

Quote:
EDIT: I realize i may seem like a coward leaving the country if this guy is still in office.....but I will not suport this man or the war for oil. And if the draft comes back...I'm gonna laugh if there is an assassination attempt.
Quote:
Doesnt anyone remember 9/11? The terrorists attacked us first! We are in a war against terrorists! We went into Iraq because we didnt want terrorists to use the resources of Saddam Hussein. Saddam has shown in the past that he is not afraid to use WMDs (the nut gassed thousands of his own people). Whats to stop him from giving WMDs to terrorists? He violated several UN resolutions. The US (including the coalition of the willing) was the only country with balls enough to enforce the resolutions that the UN passed. Thats why we went in. Thats why the now US is a safer place than when Saddam ruled Iraq. The war was not about oil, plain and simple. When will you conspiracy theory liberals get that in your dense skulls?

If you want to move to canada if Bush gets elected, then feel free. Take those wack-job actors with you! Thats what makes this place a great country!

-ikiru
Old 08-03-2004, 06:32 PM #18
ckyskizzy

Quote:
And I hope someone flogs you for your horrible post. Maybe if he believed this war was right he wouldn't think about moving.
Listen, you worthless commie trash. Here's how it works in America: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN LEAVE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO STAY, YOU DO THE DUTY WHEN YOUR COUNTRY CALLS UPON YOU. That's how it works, if you don't like that system, feel free to leave now. I guarantee the next generation of cowardly draft dodgers won't be pardoned by some worthless liberal apologist like Jimmy Carter.
Old 08-03-2004, 06:40 PM #19
solrflare

Annual Supporting Member
solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacintimidator06
OH MY GOD!! You are so totally right that is war is completely about oil! I mean we have done no good whatsoever in Iraq (aside from freeing 25+ million people from a dictator with an iron fist, rebuilding highways, schools, roads, hospitals, and instituting a government in which they can choose for themselves...), we just went STRAIGHT to the oil fields. If our gas prices drop fifty cents, I might believe that the war was completely about oil...but since we haven't even tapped the oil reserves there, I won't.

Every single war in the history of the world has been about money, plain and simple. Its a characteristic of humans to be greedy, deal with it.

Try telling that to the troops in Iraq who are doing an amazing job helping helpless people, and see what kind of response you get.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.

Last edited by solrflare : 08-03-2004 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-03-2004, 07:07 PM #20
Parkert1234
Balls.

Quote:
Listen, you worthless commie trash. Here's how it works in America: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN LEAVE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO STAY, YOU DO THE DUTY WHEN YOUR COUNTRY CALLS UPON YOU. That's how it works, if you don't like that system, feel free to leave now. I guarantee the next generation of cowardly draft dodgers won't be pardoned by some worthless liberal apologist like Jimmy Carter.
Wow, you right winged whore. I have the right to stay where I am. The draft is a horrible thing that should have never happened, like you. My dad lost 3 brothers and loads of friends because of Vietnam. Did he ever think that war was good, no. Now he has to worry about his oldest son, and me. Go to hell.
start a fight.

Old 08-03-2004, 07:11 PM #21
Deceit
What?

Deceit is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by galli2001
You ****ing coward.

When the country you love is suddenly turned sour by one leader then it might not be a country worth standing up for anymore.

We have never attacked another country so much out of no reason at all. Labeling anyone a liberal for wanting to move because the country is no longer a country that shares the same morals is ignorant.

Shame on you for thinking that the conservative approach is the right approach.