Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-03-2004, 11:25 PM #1
Jaxq2000
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
any body listen to rush, talking about Kerry's wife

ok, Rush limbaugh (sp) was talking about kerry's wife and said that she walked into a fastfood place and pointed to a picture and asked what it was, the pic was a pic of chilie and she is so american she doesn't know what it was, then she said "ok i'll take what ever that is..."

what is this world comming too
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2004, 12:34 AM #2
oddpb111
$traight Gangstaism

Rush kicks ***. Fun to listen to.
Old 08-04-2004, 12:42 AM #3
AxPandorasxBox (Banned)
殉教者

Who cares?
Old 08-04-2004, 03:09 AM #4
Ghetto Bobo
Banned

Not that I'm a fan of Al Franken, but Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:17 AM #5
RedfordRenegade
Paintballer Non-esquire

RedfordRenegade plays in the APPA D4 division
In other news:
President George W. Bush is taking powerful anti-depressant drugs to control his erratic behavior, depression and paranoia.

The prescription drugs, administered by Col. Richard J. Tubb, the White House physician, can impair the President’s mental faculties and decrease both his physical capabilities and his ability to respond to a crisis, administration aides admit privately.

“It’s a double-edged sword,” says one aide. “We can’t have him flying off the handle at the slightest provocation but we also need a President who is alert mentally.”
Angry Bush walked away from reporter's questions.
Tubb prescribed the anti-depressants after a clearly-upset Bush stormed off stage on July 8, refusing to answer reporters' questions about his relationship with indicted Enron executive Kenneth J. Lay.

“Keep those mother******** away from me,” he screamed at an aide backstage. “If you can’t, I’ll find someone who can.”

Bush’s mental stability has become the topic of Washington whispers in recent months. Capitol Hill Blue first reported on June 4 about increasing concern among White House aides over the President’s wide mood swings and obscene outbursts.
*article continues*

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artma...ter_4921.shtml

Rush must have forgot about this one!
Apparently poking fun at a Senators wife is more important.
Old 08-04-2004, 03:19 PM #6
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
What miniscule amount of respect I had for Rush a little while ago was completely shattered by the whole drug addiction thing. One word to describe what happened to him and Oxycoton:

Hilarious.
Old 08-04-2004, 03:26 PM #7
HiddenFile (Banned)
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by RedfordRenegade
In other news:
President George W. Bush is taking powerful anti-depressant drugs to control his erratic behavior, depression and paranoia.

The prescription drugs, administered by Col. Richard J. Tubb, the White House physician, can impair the President’s mental faculties and decrease both his physical capabilities and his ability to respond to a crisis, administration aides admit privately.

“It’s a double-edged sword,” says one aide. “We can’t have him flying off the handle at the slightest provocation but we also need a President who is alert mentally.”
Tubb prescribed the anti-depressants after a clearly-upset Bush stormed off stage on July 8, refusing to answer reporters' questions about his relationship with indicted Enron executive Kenneth J. Lay.

“Keep those mother******** away from me,” he screamed at an aide backstage. “If you can’t, I’ll find someone who can.”

Bush’s mental stability has become the topic of Washington whispers in recent months. Capitol Hill Blue first reported on June 4 about increasing concern among White House aides over the President’s wide mood swings and obscene outbursts.
*article continues*

Haha, wow.
Old 08-04-2004, 06:47 PM #8
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by SlingerXL
What miniscule amount of respect I had for Rush a little while ago was completely shattered by the whole drug addiction thing. One word to describe what happened to him and Oxycoton:

Hilarious.
Have you even investigated what actually happened?

Based on all of your other replies, I fail to see how it could've been possible..
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 08-04-2004, 07:26 PM #9
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by RedfordRenegade
In other news:

*article continues*

You do know that's a fake "news" source, right?
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 08-05-2004, 07:04 AM #10
RedfordRenegade
Paintballer Non-esquire

RedfordRenegade plays in the APPA D4 division
Yeah, but its still kinda funny and it helps pass the time.