I Dont LikE Bush - Page 2 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-03-2004, 06:13 PM #22
bob just bob1987
Slumpa
 
bob just bob1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Charleston, SC
 has been a member for 10 years
Dang I just got my permit and it says im elligible for the draft and it looks like it might be a draft if Bush is realected.
__________________
Visit My Graphics & Animations Site By going here:
http://www.joesnowgraphics.tk
bob just bob1987 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2004, 06:14 PM #23
Deceit
What?
 
Deceit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Deceit is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by ckyskizzy
Listen, you worthless commie trash. Here's how it works in America: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN LEAVE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO STAY, YOU DO THE DUTY WHEN YOUR COUNTRY CALLS UPON YOU. That's how it works, if you don't like that system, feel free to leave now. I guarantee the next generation of cowardly draft dodgers won't be pardoned by some worthless liberal apologist like Jimmy Carter.
Don't be so politically inept.

You my friend are about to get this thread closed from your closed mind and huge mouth.

You aren't even old enough to know what sacrifice is.
__________________
Mike
Deceit is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 06:18 PM #24
hiaseas
Tool
 
hiaseas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Long Island, NY
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by csjets14
Nicely said... Are u kidding me Iraq lived under one of the worlds most dangerous power hungry phycos ever..
I know another power hungry psycho, and his name is George Bush.
hiaseas is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 06:25 PM #25
Deceit
What?
 
Deceit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Deceit is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by ikiru
Doesnt anyone remember 9/11? The terrorists attacked us first! We are in a war against terrorists! We went into Iraq because we didnt want terrorists to use the resources of Saddam Hussein. Saddam has shown in the past that he is not afraid to use WMDs (the nut gassed thousands of his own people). Whats to stop him from giving WMDs to terrorists? He violated several UN resolutions. The US (including the coalition of the willing) was the only country with balls enough to enforce the resolutions that the UN passed. Thats why we went in. Thats why the now US is a safer place than when Saddam ruled Iraq. The war was not about oil, plain and simple. When will you conspiracy theory liberals get that in your dense skulls?

If you want to move to canada if Bush gets elected, then feel free. Take those wack-job actors with you! Thats what makes this place a great country!

-ikiru
The terrorists are not in Iraq. We helped fund Iraq more than the any terrorists has. I fail to see any of your arguments.

What war against the terrorists? Have we caught our main target. We have spent millions upon millions of dollars trying to catch one man and we don't have much of anything to show for it.

What weapons of mass destruction? Do you not read anything that isn't your newpaper or local telivison station?

You think you know the UN and you think we have "balls"? Balls possibly. Probably too much. Cow boy tactics get us killed. We had the balls to go into Iraq to fight for a cause but we didn't have the brain to think of an exit plan nor did we have the brain to investigate thoroughly.

The US a safer place? "Terror threat level" on the rise. Innocent people being beheaded overseas. Goverment urging us not to take family trips to certain countries?

Dense skulls? Think about the Republic synonym. "Conservative"

con·ser·va·tive Audio pronunciation of "conservative" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-sūrv-tv)
adj.

1. Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.
2. Traditional or restrained in style: a conservative dark suit.
3. Moderate; cautious: a conservative estimate.


You my friend are the ideal candidate for one with a think skull.

You have no real depth when you say "great country". You have no idea what was going through the heads of our forfathers when they signed the deleration of independence or the bill of rights.

If we put millions of African Americans into Slavery and millions of Japanese Americans in interment camps then how could you honestly say that. You have no depth into what you are talking about.

You really are excused from this conversation...
__________________
Mike
Deceit is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 06:42 PM #26
BluFyre7
 
 
BluFyre7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Oxford, MS
 has been a member for 10 years
Very well said Deceit.
__________________
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
BluFyre7 is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 06:56 PM #27
DyDy
Owns u
 
DyDy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Washington
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Deceit
The terrorists are not in Iraq. We helped fund Iraq more than the any terrorists has. I fail to see any of your arguments.

What war against the terrorists? Have we caught our main target. We have spent millions upon millions of dollars trying to catch one man and we don't have much of anything to show for it.

What weapons of mass destruction? Do you not read anything that isn't your newpaper or local telivison station?

You think you know the UN and you think we have "balls"? Balls possibly. Probably too much. Cow boy tactics get us killed. We had the balls to go into Iraq to fight for a cause but we didn't have the brain to think of an exit plan nor did we have the brain to investigate thoroughly.

The US a safer place? "Terror threat level" on the rise. Innocent people being beheaded overseas. Goverment urging us not to take family trips to certain countries?

Dense skulls? Think about the Republic synonym. "Conservative"

con·ser·va·tive Audio pronunciation of "conservative" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-sūrv-tv)
adj.

1. Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.
2. Traditional or restrained in style: a conservative dark suit.
3. Moderate; cautious: a conservative estimate.


You my friend are the ideal candidate for one with a think skull.

You have no real depth when you say "great country". You have no idea what was going through the heads of our forfathers when they signed the deleration of independence or the bill of rights.

If we put millions of African Americans into Slavery and millions of Japanese Americans in interment camps then how could you honestly say that. You have no depth into what you are talking about.

You really are excused from this conversation...
Just to let you know Terroists don't fund a goverment, its the other way around .

Honestly, I think the whole WMD thing was just a reason to give people to attack Iraq. And no we didn't attack for there oil . Really though, if Saddam Huessian ever did get WMD, it would not have been a good thing. Thats why we went to war, he hated America, and was phsycotic ruler of a country.

If i was old enough to vote, I'd vote for Bush, simply cause I don't like Kerry.
__________________
Feedback:http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=499688&highlight=%2BDyD y
DyDy is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 06:59 PM #28
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me
 
DreadLock Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Internet Ziggurat
Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by ckyskizzy
Then leave right now. Your duty as an American is to go to war if your country calls on you. Don't bother waiting till a draft to flee to Canada. You're a pathetic excuse for an American, you're a coward, and you're a commie.
As americans, your duty should be to ensure peace and security, not go to war. Too often you fools overlook non-military means to combat and solve problems. And there are those among you that glorify war and military service without having ever served in the armed forces themselves.

Advising someone to leave the country if they do not share your opinion, the government's opinion, or the public's opinion is not only an attack on free speech, but is also completely antiamerican.

__________________
If that's true, if you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course of action would be to tread lightly.
DreadLock Doc is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 07:22 PM #29
Dg32
Word
 
Dg32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Not cal
 has been a member for 10 years
Very well said ^^^.
__________________
FeedBack
Dg32 is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 07:26 PM #30
Timeeee4
 
 
Timeeee4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Here in america you have rights, and responsabilities(sp). We all take advantage of our rights and therefore should go to war when the government officials(that were voted in by us) decide that a war is worth fighting, if you dont like it, vote for new leaders or leave, its as simple as that.
__________________
"Reason is the faculty which identifies and integrates the material provided by man's senses."
--Ayn Rand

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
--Thomas Jefferson

"Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings."
-- Heinrich Heine
Timeeee4 is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 07:28 PM #31
Parkert1234
Balls.
 
Parkert1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
 has been a member for 10 years
Close minded people just got served....and I have a new found love for Deceit
__________________
My Photography thread
GDT!
If you want an audience,
start a fight.

Free from discrimination.
bizkitfan601 - "Parker you're a very wise man. Wise beyond your years. After the beginning of metal rapage my nasal condition has improved mightily. I thank you sir. A+++ would do business with again."
Parkert1234 is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 07:28 PM #32
Parkert1234
Balls.
 
Parkert1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Timeeee4
Here in america you have rights, and responsabilities(sp). We all take advantage of our rights and therefore should go to war when the government officials(that were voted in by us) decide that a war is worth fighting, if you dont like it, vote for new leaders or leave, its as simple as that.
Wow, someone hasn't read this thread thoroughly.
__________________
My Photography thread
GDT!
If you want an audience,
start a fight.

Free from discrimination.
bizkitfan601 - "Parker you're a very wise man. Wise beyond your years. After the beginning of metal rapage my nasal condition has improved mightily. I thank you sir. A+++ would do business with again."
Parkert1234 is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 07:57 PM #33
Azzkicka (Banned)
 
Azzkicka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Indiana
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
The terrorists are not in Iraq. We helped fund Iraq more than the any terrorists has. I fail to see any of your arguments.
terrorists were in iraq, and obviously still are in iraq, who do you think is cutting peoples heads off and setting off car bombs? we didnt fund iraq, thier oil funded iraq along with sadam
Quote:
What war against the terrorists? Have we caught our main target. We have spent millions upon millions of dollars trying to catch one man and we don't have much of anything to show for it.
no we havent caught osama, but we have caught many of al-queadas leaders and have killed off or captured the majority of al-queada
Quote:
What weapons of mass destruction? Do you not read anything that isn't your newpaper or local telivison station?
the war wasnt for wmds, that was one of the reasons but not the only one, try reading the 9/11 report, it clearly states that iraq had ties to al-queada and offered them refuge
Quote:
You think you know the UN and you think we have "balls"? Balls possibly. Probably too much. Cow boy tactics get us killed. We had the balls to go into Iraq to fight for a cause but we didn't have the brain to think of an exit plan nor did we have the brain to investigate thoroughly.
sometimes you dont have time to investigate things "thoroughly". we were attacked on 9/11, we knew sadam had ties to al-quadea and we were given information from russian and british intellegence, and our own cia that stated that sadam probably had wmds, also sadam broke the rules set out for him after the gulf war describing that he needed to let un weapons inspectors in at any time anywhere to search for wmds that he was supposed to destroy, sadam limited thier access and eventually kicked the weapons inspectors out, we should have went in then but clinton was in office
Quote:
The US a safer place? "Terror threat level" on the rise. Innocent people being beheaded overseas. Goverment urging us not to take family trips to certain countries?
considering that thier hasnt been another attack, yes it is safer, the government cant help if terrorists want to attack us?!? whats wrong with raising the terror alert? one minute you want us not to pursue threats, the next you complain that people want us dead. makes no sense
Quote:
If we put millions of African Americans into Slavery and millions of Japanese Americans in interment camps then how could you honestly say that. You have no depth into what you are talking about
how can you try and blame that on conservatives? why are so many people trying to come to america to start new lives
Quote:
You really are excused from this conversation...
yes, yes you are....
Azzkicka is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 08:07 PM #34
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me
 
DreadLock Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Internet Ziggurat
Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Azzkicka
considering that thier hasnt been another attack, yes it is safer, the government cant help if terrorists want to attack us?!? whats wrong with raising the terror alert? one minute you want us not to pursue threats, the next you complain that people want us dead. makes no sense
How many foreign based terrorist attacks were conducted on u.s. soil prior to September 11th?

Terrorism isn't a common thing in the united states. While 9/11 was a tragedy, it was a statistical anomaly. In other words, there probably would not have been more terrorist attacks against the united states had little or nothing been done after the WTC attacks. The fact that there have been no successful attacks against the united states is not statistical proof that post 9/11 antiterrorism policies have been successful in stopping terrorist attacks.
__________________
If that's true, if you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course of action would be to tread lightly.
DreadLock Doc is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 09:35 PM #35
ckyskizzy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Dreadlock, I'm glad you're qualified to make that assumption. Because apparently Tom Ridge, the CIA, and the FBI aren't capable, despite their training, years of service, and, oh right, experience with the matter.

By the way, deceit, you've got some seriously circular arguments there.
__________________
My PBN Trader Feedback (2)
My eBay Feedback
Selling my Automag RT.
ckyskizzy is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 09:45 PM #36
AxPandorasxBox (Banned)
 
AxPandorasxBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Washington
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by ikiru
Doesnt anyone remember 9/11? Nope, doesn't ring any bells... The terrorists attacked us first! We are in a war against terrorists! We went into Iraq because we didnt want terrorists to use the resources of Saddam Hussein. Saddam has shown in the past that he is not afraid to use WMDs (the nut gassed thousands of his own people) He gassed the Kurds, who are by no means his own people . Whats to stop him from giving WMDs to terrorists? He violated several UN resolutions. The US (including the coalition of the willing) was the only country with balls enough to enforce the resolutions that the UN passed. Thats why we went in. Thats why the now US is a safer place than when Saddam ruled Iraq. Now that you've said that, don't even try to feed us bull**** about how you feel safer. It's obvious you'd be supporting your pathetic argument. The war was not about oil, plain and simple. Oh? How do you know? When will you conspiracy theory liberals get that in your dense skulls?

If you want to move to canada if Bush gets elected, then feel free. Take those wack-job actors with you! Thats what makes this place a great country!

-ikiru
AxPandorasxBox is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 09:48 PM #37
AxPandorasxBox (Banned)
 
AxPandorasxBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Washington
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by ckyskizzy
Listen, you worthless commie trash. Here's how it works in America: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN LEAVE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO STAY, YOU DO THE DUTY WHEN YOUR COUNTRY CALLS UPON YOU. That's how it works, if you don't like that system, feel free to leave now. I guarantee the next generation of cowardly draft dodgers won't be pardoned by some worthless liberal apologist like Jimmy Carter.
Love it or leave it huh? You close-minded moron you. So cute!
AxPandorasxBox is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 09:52 PM #38
AxPandorasxBox (Banned)
 
AxPandorasxBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Washington
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by DyDy
If i was old enough to vote, I'd vote for Bush, simply cause I don't like Kerry.
Thank god you can't vote.
AxPandorasxBox is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 10:20 PM #39
DeadAngel
 
 
DeadAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
yea thank god, why would u want a redneck as a president.
DeadAngel is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 10:25 PM #40
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me
 
DreadLock Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Internet Ziggurat
Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by ckyskizzy
Dreadlock, I'm glad you're qualified to make that assumption. Because apparently Tom Ridge, the CIA, and the FBI aren't capable, despite their training, years of service, and, oh right, experience with the matter.
Anyone who has taken a course in statistical analysis can verify what I've said, even if they failed the course.

Since 1942, this country has suffered through two whole acts of international terrorism, one of which was essentially unsuccessful and only killed six people.

Two attacks in 62 years . . . How likely is it that america is going to be attacked again by foreign terrorists? Answer: Not likely.

How likely is it that an attacks which might occur will be successful? Answer: Even less likely.

With a terrorist attack happening once every 31 years on average, one cannot honestly state that the rate of foreign terrorist attacks against the united states has decreased only three years after the last attack.

We have more to worry about from domestic terrorists than from foreign groups.

Here's something to think about: Since the united states became an independent country, it has suffered through, on average, a terrorist attack once every 114 years.
__________________
If that's true, if you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course of action would be to tread lightly.
DreadLock Doc is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 10:25 PM #41
AxPandorasxBox (Banned)
 
AxPandorasxBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Washington
 has been a member for 10 years
That wasn't the gist of my post.
AxPandorasxBox is offline  
Old 08-03-2004, 11:28 PM #42
Azzkicka (Banned)
 
Azzkicka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Indiana
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by DreadLock Doc
Anyone who has taken a course in statistical analysis can verify what I've said, even if they failed the course.

Since 1942, this country has suffered through two whole acts of international terrorism, one of which was essentially unsuccessful and only killed six people.

Two attacks in 62 years . . . How likely is it that america is going to be attacked again by foreign terrorists? Answer: Not likely.

How likely is it that an attacks which might occur will be successful? Answer: Even less likely.

With a terrorist attack happening once every 31 years on average, one cannot honestly state that the rate of foreign terrorist attacks against the united states has decreased only three years after the last attack.

We have more to worry about from domestic terrorists than from foreign groups.

Here's something to think about: Since the united states became an independent country, it has suffered through, on average, a terrorist attack once every 114 years.
you can trust the statistics all you want, i would rather trust our defense system
once every 114 years? they bombed the wtc twice in less than 10 yrs, you cant trust the statistics considering how much more advanced the enemy has become over the last 20-30 yrs, al-queada has been planning more attacks on us soil than we previously knew, (the laptop) just because the average is in our favor doesnt mean that we are in any less danger
Azzkicka is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump