Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-29-2004, 12:20 PM #22
matt197

has been a member for 10 years
lol golfer im hicker than you, im from Thorp lol

"Originally posted by paintballlover52
Based upon the pictures, I'd say your decision to not hit that was a very good one. "
Old 07-29-2004, 11:57 PM #23
L3DLight

get a malibu instead, much much better.
Old 07-30-2004, 05:04 PM #24
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

wtf is wrong with you guys?.....for one...elcamaino's are not hick or redneck car...give me a break...nice generalization...

i would feel hell of alot safer in a rwd car with no airbags than a newer comp junk pos car...the older cars are not plastic pieces of crap

the only real danger with rwd is in snow and if you learn how to drive and dont be stupid...you can do it safely

airbag doesn't always equal safe

i'll take rwd over fwd anyday,i also live in wisconsin and i have alot of winters with rwd, and i am still in one piece
Old 07-30-2004, 09:16 PM #25
matt197

where in WI camaro? im from thorp ^^

"Originally posted by paintballlover52
Based upon the pictures, I'd say your decision to not hit that was a very good one. "
Old 07-30-2004, 10:55 PM #26
theblake
Croosh Mafia

Westopher, i bought my Chevelle at the Pomona Fairplex. They have a car swap meet there every few months or so. They sale classic cars, that is where i picked up my Chevelle. The paint is not paint but primer, the windows dont work, the interior is there but has rips in leather. It has an original 454 in it as well. All in all it is my car and i love it

Represent.
Old 07-30-2004, 11:46 PM #27
golfer
IMAREALTUNERLOL

camaro is from... over by green bay.

dude. no way you're from thorp, I used to live in Stanley, and I was born in Thorp! My dad went to Thorp High School.
Old 07-31-2004, 01:02 AM #28
Westopher
Currently AFK

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by blue69camaro383
wtf is wrong with you guys?.....for one...elcamaino's are not hick or redneck car...give me a break...nice generalization...

i would feel hell of alot safer in a rwd car with no airbags than a newer comp junk pos car...the older cars are not plastic pieces of crap

the only real danger with rwd is in snow and if you learn how to drive and dont be stupid...you can do it safely

airbag doesn't always equal safe

i'll take rwd over fwd anyday,i also live in wisconsin and i have alot of winters with rwd, and i am still in one piece
I had an El Camino and had a major accident in it. I was run off the road because another car was in my lane (coming around a turn), and I hit a telephone pole at around 30 mph. The car was totalled, but I walked away from it with only a few scratches.
Yes, the car is a tank. Yes, just because I didn't have air bags didn't mean I was going to get injured. But luckily, I'm in good shape and the impact that was sent through my body didn't do much harm.
Look, in a major accident like that, a newer car with crumple zones would look like an accordian. But the driver would still be safe. The energy of the impact goes into and through these crumple zones, protecting the driver.

I live in Connecticut, I had my El Camino in winter time. I've also driven my Ford Explorer Sport in the winter. The El Camino was way too dangerous to take out if there was ANY snow on the ground. Don't give me that **** about not knowing how to drive a rear wheel drive set up. An El Camino is a truck, it has a light back end. That's going to screw with you just as much as the RWD. If you are going to experience snow fall, you shouldn't have a car like this as a daily driver.

One more thing, the automotive plastic used in todays cars is as strong as metal.
Old 07-31-2004, 11:45 AM #29
QuickSilvia
Turbo time

QuickSilvia owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
you tell em wes, way to rep the CT

F/S XBox 360 w/ HD $75 shipped
aim= qu1cksilv1a
email: quicksilvia at gmail.com
"Originally posted by PBallCentralDrapehs
quick silva omg that was so good, will you come live in my closet thanks.<3 "
Old 08-01-2004, 08:52 AM #30
Westopher
Currently AFK

Cool

No matter how much you love them, you just shouldn't have a muscle car as a daily driver. I was wrong by doing that and I'll freely admit it.
One more thing, it really is too much power for an inexperienced driver.
It's just not worth it.