PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-18-2001, 09:20 PM #1
AndrewH

has been a member for 10 years
FS: micro line remote w/ quick disconnect

i have a brand new micro line coiled remote with quick diconnect that i will let go for $20 since I went nitro and don't need it anymore(I used it because of the fact that it's the best expansion chamber you can buy). The remote is really thin and light, and compared to the heavy/bulky macro line remotes, man is it flexible! You can wrap this remote around your arm and it won't get in the way while playing and you'll barely notice it. The only downside is that the flow isn't as good as the thicker lines, so if you have a mag/cocker, or tricked a spyder/piranha to shoot really fast (8+ balls a second), you might lose a little velocity toward the end of a quick burst. A reg or low pressure chamber will help this and most people don't shoot more than 5 balls a second anyway. I've tried some of the popular macroline coiled remotes, and they are like heavy springs, it's hard to even pull the two ends apart, not so with this one. I'm not going to BS you, it's not "new". There are a few scratches in the part that screws onto the tank, but the hose and other fittings are in good condition, you don't have to worry about leaks or weak spots.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2001, 09:22 PM #2
AndrewH

has been a member for 10 years
Here is a pic. My webcam takes really crappy stills but it gives you an idea of what it is I guess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pb remote.jpg (8.9 KB, 13 views)