PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-18-2001, 06:52 PM #1
MyStiCaL

has been a member for 10 years
~~sstruckguy~~

Hey SS or anyone else.. I know SStruckguy has a impulse.. so i intitled the threat.. sstruck guy.. I have a few questions about a impulse. if you wouldnt mind answering them

1. a Stock Impulse with no added extras.. Would that gun out of the box be able to Handle A Pure Energy PRESET 88ci 4500psi tank AND A 20oz AntiSyphon on/off valve c02???

2. If NOT would do I need to add to it so it can handle boht of those gases/liquids *whatever you want to call them*

3. What are the first things I should do to my New Impulse??

I appreciate the help

Thank you in advance :-)

Peace

Last edited by MyStiCaL : 06-18-2001 at 07:26 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2001, 07:53 PM #2
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
This belongs in the Smart Parts Impulse forum.
Old 06-18-2001, 08:38 PM #3
MyStiCaL

Well sstruckguy moderates this forum.. he will see it faster.. plus this is "Paintball Talk" Iam talking about paintball
Old 06-18-2001, 11:39 PM #4
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
I'm sure since sstruckguy has an impulse he also checks the impulse forum. He will probably see it no matter what. It still belongs in the impulse forum. If you would have posted there, you probably would have already gotten an answer. If you just wanted sstruckguy to answer, you could have e-mailed or pmed him. It still belongs in the Impulse forum though.
Old 06-19-2001, 12:38 AM #5
sstruckguy
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
sstruckguy is an Administrator
sstruckguy is a Supporting Member
sstruckguy is a founding member
sstruckguy donated to help Peyton Trent
sstruckguy supports Sherwood Forest
..sorry for the delay..

MyStiCal..I am confussed why "me"..but..here goes..In my opinion..IF you purchase a bare-bones Imp,(the $400 variety) the upgrade list is endless. My first suggestion is to "NOT" do bare-bones. Get a "vertical reg" mounted Imp at the very least. You will not have to mess with a $40 fit,to front mount it(Eclipce or equal), a bottom line a.s.a.($10 min.) steel braid to hook the 2($10) not including the fittings and time(about another $15) to make it "FEEL" right after you have done your first modification. This compares a $450 vert. max-flo Imp..to a $400 + mods ($475) minimum Imp. Not to mention the effort and time to aquire the same result. This does not even touch on the correct drop forward or trigger of choice. Like I said in my P.M., this is a can of worms, and this is "only" my opinion. I have owned my Imp for a little more that a month, and have fought what I have warned you about. If you take my advice,and start "more than price", and take ALL things into consideration, you will find which upgrade comes first on this fine marker. As always, it's up to you to make your choice and be satisfied with it.

And by the way CockerMan86, I told MyStiCal that I would be moving this after my responce(and after work) to the proper forum. So, to end this long winded response, do what you feel "needs" to be done first. Not what everyone else thinks.

Later,