PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-07-2001, 11:57 AM #1
jookie

jookie is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
What are the major differences between the PT Xtreme and the PT Enforcer? Besides cosmetic differences, what else is different?

My Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2001, 07:59 PM #2
sorisko

The Xtreme has a quick latch to let the 12grams out, a removable barrel, and a new designed grip... I dont believe that this gun was really made for paintball, it was designed for police training... hints the name PT... hope this helped...
Old 03-08-2001, 09:45 AM #3
jookie

jookie is a Supporting Member
Thumbs up

alright thanks

My Feedback
Old 03-10-2001, 08:22 PM #4
sorisko

You could also look @ 32 degree's web site: http://www.32ice.com/ They have more information there.
Old 03-11-2001, 06:44 PM #5
Bar0n

The Extreme version hasnt really been all to gas efficent from what ive seen, we got bored on the field one day and played pumps vs pistols and one guy had jsut gotten two of them and i saw the guys with PGP's and other pistols use less catridges then the guy with the extreme.. and the look from his face he didnt really seem like he was all to happy with them, but ofcourse we all know that the best pistol is either the semi auto pgp from falmer with the conversion kit or a Sydarm
Old 03-15-2001, 09:51 AM #6
sorisko

Well semi's use more air because they use air to recock every time... I think with the xtreme, you only get to shoot the 10 rounds that it has, before the 12 gram is empty... I remember with my old Stingray II I only got around 10 shots per 12 gram...
Old 04-21-2001, 11:59 PM #7
Piggy791

You guys are misinformed about the PT Xtreme

I know cause I have one. Gas efficiency for a semi sidearm is incredible with the PT Xtreme. You get at least 20 shots at a decent velocity, plus 4 or 5 more with your velocity dwindling before it will fail to recock (and I did this when there was still snow on the ground). And it is not like the velocity max's out at 200, this thing can easily chrono to 280 and above. Compare that to any other semi auto sidearm and you will see how 32 degrees did there research this time when they made it. It's accuracy is good at the ranges it is designed to be used at and like every pistol, all you have to do is point and shoot and the target will have been hit. The trigger pull is heavy compared to our sleek and fast firing primary guns but this is good cause it allows us to not shoot out entire 10 rounds in under a second before we can adjust our aim if need be. Some people have had some problems but this is because the owners manual has a big mistake on the parts assembly diagram and they end up putting their guns back together wrong. It shows the brass guide pin on the wrong side of the main spring. The reason this is a problem is because the brass thumb screw that screws in and out to adjust velocity of the gun can't compress the main spring if it doesn't come in contact with the brass guide pin which has to be on the back side of the spring, and not the front like the diagram shows. It comes assembled correctly though.
Internals and Accessories
-~ND Equalizer bolt -~ND HFV -~ND RIP Valve
-~ND Hammer End Cap -~ND SlikShot Shaft
-~Eclipse Ti Hammer -~ND Halo No-rise feed
-~Halo B -~Shocktech Drop
Old 04-27-2001, 02:32 AM #8
The Toyman

Poor Taste Piggy

Hey little piggy - your signature shows a serious lack of taste.

I must admit the information in your post shows some intelligence so there is hope for you yet.

Jason
Old 07-20-2001, 02:00 PM #9
PhantomJM

Does anyone know if you can install a new grip frame on a PTX? I'm thinking about picking one up for scenario play and I really don't care much for plastic frames.
Old 07-31-2001, 05:36 PM #10
mikeSaint
PHAT CRONIC BLUNT

how much does the xtreme go for? jw

32 degrees Black to light blue fade cocker... NICE!!
Pimped out 99 Autococker
Nova 700 (leaking :-( ).
Old 08-17-2001, 01:51 PM #11
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
You can get the Xtreme for around 110-120 or so. Plus another 30-40 for the holster.

Myself, I got 10 tubes, new Xtreme, and a holster for 80 bucks (I know people, yay). Good luck trying this yourself, try ebay maybe.

And for a different grip, it reminds me of the same grip on the Rebel. I don't know if it is, I haven't compared the two physically yet.

Piggy, sounds a little overexagerated there. You can get 15 GOOD shots, but after that, just change the CO2. I highly doubt you got what you got in winter conditions! And the velocity will do like ya said, it'll easily get to 280fps.

**But with the CO2 cartridge changing, it's great on the Xtreme. You slip it in, clamp it down, you're ready. Take 15 shots, let the latch go, and it will just fall out. Well, for me any ways, I've done a lot of practice to get angle the gun and detach it properly so even full, it'll just fall out quickly.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!

Last edited by Meph : 08-17-2001 at 02:00 PM.