Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-13-2002, 08:31 PM #1
blackrain

blackrain is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
blackrain supports Bob Gurnsey
Talking new look for Rainmaker

This is called the X-cover.This is just a replacement cover for the bolt.also notice the clear red bolt inside it.
Later,
Blackrain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg covr.jpg (16.0 KB, 153 views)

Last edited by blackrain : 02-13-2002 at 08:40 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-13-2002, 10:19 PM #2
Magic55
Banned

Dear Blackrain,
that was a really sweet post you had before that got deleted. i'm very happy that you can buy a matrix or angel every week thats truly wonderful but i don't know how many people care. wow thats a pretty nifty part for the RM i can't wait to get it!! where do i sign? judging by your last post your a pretty cool guy who is satisfied with anything and is a little swishy. no offense but it sounded pretty gay. also no offense to anyone that is gay it isn't supposed to be taken like that. and writing in caps is pretty annoying so next time try to lay off cause we can read it fine without the caps. have a good day and don't bother posting in here cause there are only three or four people that read it anyways and your posts are dumb.
Old 02-13-2002, 10:30 PM #3
SGT BiGGiE

hey BR,i gotta get with ya one a couple things pretty soon,mighta found a job,and interested in some of your genius work,oh,and next time ya make something if ya need the proto field tested,i volunteer
Old 02-13-2002, 10:37 PM #4
blackrain

blackrain is a founding member
blackrain supports Bob Gurnsey
Talking Hey Magic

I do like your replys,they make my day when I do come on this board.No offense taken.I'm not here to argue with anyone. I'm not even swishy.Just the military wording came out.Large caps were mistake,didn't notice till I posted.I guess it was a little childish the way I posted,should have reworded,but oh well now I'm locked out(lol).Take it easy and maybe I'll come flame the Matrix board sometime.
Later,
Blackrain