Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-15-2002, 12:10 AM #1
RONIN 23
PBX Paintball

has been a member for 10 years
Depth of competition at GPL

Out of curiosity, I want to know just how many teams in the GPL are planning on playing NPPL events.

I was recently in LA for the NPPL Open and I was pleasantly surprise to see some of Globals hard rockers present and accounted for.

I saw High Velocity, Blue Chips and the ever present crew of the Philly Eclipse and a mish-mash of other players that I don't know but look familar (from seeing them at Global).

Your responses are appreciated.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2002, 11:34 AM #2
Thunder-Ice

Teams at NPPLS

Well you got three of the teams that I know were there. Some of the closer NPPls will probably have RobinHood there as well I know they did AC last year. Possibly undertow a team from NY is also going to be at some of the Globals. They made a good showing in LA.
www.philadelphiaeclipse.com
Favorite Saying - Thats 9 in the box, one still in the show, time to go bunker his ***, go go go!!!!
Old 03-15-2002, 01:35 PM #3
sensei

sensei is a founding member
what's up. mel?

the 'dogs are sending in an amateur team to the rest of the NPPL events and they are most likely not playing the GPL (unfortunately).

on the other hand, we are sending two squads to emmaus (which consist of rookie and novice players). we'll probably see you there.

say "hi" to the wife and the little one for me.