PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2002, 05:55 PM #1
F00

has been a member for 10 years
In response to FamilyGuy's post in another thread

Moderators, I'm sorry if this thread belongs here but do with it as you wish. I really think this needs to be said.

FamilyGuy posted:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The point is that he is telling the truth. Your statement of "that quote is opinion" is just your way of justifying getting ripped off from buying an Excalibur. As for your brother and friend, maybe he just wants a change, I would have recommended him a cocker. Or maybe he is too ashamed to admit that he likes his Angel better in fear of ridicule for spending so much money on an equal or inferior gun.

Also if you read msmfc post in more detail you would have realized that he ISN'T saying don't buy an Excalibur. He IS saying DON'T sell or trade your Cobra. And he IS saying buy one down the road.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well first of all, my post was not directed at his advice, but at his statement saying that the Cobra will outperform the Excal. So your last paragraph really has no bearing.

His statement WAS opinion. I don't believe that the Cobra is a bad marker, but the Excal is better. That is my opinion. As far as your ignorant assumption about my brother and friend liking their Angels better than their Excals, I'll try my best to get them to post. Just so you know, my little brother and I both used cockers, and my brother prefered his Angel over them. The other teammate did not want to shoot an Excal because he loved his Dark Angel so much, but guess what? After one practice with the Excal, he's packed up and stored away the Angel and uses the Excal exclusively. Don't presume you know me, because your assumption only reveals lack of intelligence, jealousy, anger, or whatever your problem may be.

As for getting ripped off, $2900 for an Angel is just plain ridiculous. I don't care what kind of milling/anno/feed tube it has. That is my opinion as well. Plasma wanted to pay for that and that's cool. I'd much rather pay over $1000 less for I gun that I, and many others (including an owner of a Cobra Angel), feel perform much better.

BTW- Have you even played with an Excal?

Please put some thought into your posts before you assume you know something.

Last edited by F00 : 02-12-2002 at 06:09 PM.
Old 02-12-2002, 07:11 PM #2
badchad

has been a member for 10 years
You're pouring salt in the wound.
Closed Thread