PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-20-2004, 04:29 PM #1
JasonECX

has been a member for 10 years
Xonik with QEV's question.

I've just had Eclipse QEV's fitted on my Xonik Vengeance Attitude and have noticed a bit of a performance drop since. The marker skips every so often and seems a bit sluggish.

Do you have to change any of the advanced settings on the marker if you've had QEV's installed? What settings work well with QEV's?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2004, 05:10 PM #2
merlin2187

Did you change your Ram at the same time or did you just put the QEVs on the stock ram?

I had put the QEVs on a new shocktech ram, and it really helped my markers performance. I don't see why yours got sluggish. That's why I am asking if you had it installed on your stock ram. Also, something else that had popped in my head... Did you install the hoses correctly?
Old 07-21-2004, 02:56 PM #3
JasonECX

We re-tapped the stock ram. I was told to set the CDEL setting a bit higher to 006. Marker cycles ok, but misses a shot every so often.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:55 PM #4
merlin2187

I don't think that adding the QEVs would cause you to miss a shot. I would say to set to factory fast and work your way from there. If it continues to miss, there is a great guide to setting up the marker on the electro cocker side under the Eblade settins thread. Look into that.
Old 07-22-2004, 12:02 AM #5
d_ran

d_ran owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
if your skipping... then it has made the preformace better cuz obviously the ram is cycling fast... so either tur your eye on or turn your con time down according to your hopper. also it could be your hopper not keeping up with it get like a halo or an eggy to w/ z.... you probably wot skip any more shots.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:35 AM #6
merlin2187

Quote:
Originally posted by d_ran
if your skipping... then it has made the preformace better cuz obviously the ram is cycling fast... so either tur your eye on or turn your con time down according to your hopper. also it could be your hopper not keeping up with it get like a halo or an eggy to w/ z.... you probably wot skip any more shots.
Correct, the thread I was telling him to go to has all the steps needed to be taken to properly setup the eblade. I hope he found it ok. That thread was great. i'll post it here for him just in case.

ebalde setup guide