PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-19-2004, 03:12 PM #1
merlin2187

has been a member for 10 years
miniblock w/ xonik

does anybody know if the Xonik will work on the Miniblock? I am tired of having such a heavy marker.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2004, 03:46 PM #2
MobiusMorte

MobiusMorte is a Supporting Member
Don't see why it wouldn't. The Xonik is designed to fit all "standard" Autococker bodies same as any other frame.

I need help... Apex, SMG-68, Vector, Classic Intimidator, Clamshell Intimidator, Angel LCD, M98c, F-4 (x3), an F-2, Eagle .68, Shoebox Shocker, SFT Shocker, Ion, X-Blade Cocker, e-Blade Cocker (x2), Mech Cocker, Sydarm, Nova, .68 Special (Converted SMG 60), M3 Dragun and a Spyder Imagine...
I just can't stop myself... want more...
Old 07-19-2004, 03:51 PM #3
merlin2187

I'm sorry I meant to state, would there be any complication in doing this process. I would like to think not, but just in case. The xonik I have, has the intergrated beavertail.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:16 PM #4
merlin2187

Also from my understanding the LPR that Sys X uses doubles as the Front-Block screw. So I can safley assume that I will need one of those. Is there anything else that I am not thinking of that cannot be used from Sys X to Miniblock body?
Old 07-22-2004, 09:18 AM #5
Conqueror
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Conqueror is a Moderator
Conqueror is a Supporting Member
Conqueror supports our troops
Now, when you say "miniblock" I assume you mean cutting off the back of the gun in a "turtlecocker" fashion. If that's the case, why are you worried about the front-block screw? That won't be touched in a simple mini-blocking conversion.

CQ
Old 07-22-2004, 11:22 AM #6
merlin2187

I mean mini block from electrococker.com
I was under the under standing that it comes with a diffrent front block and that this block is for a cocker. So Sys X uses the LPR and the front block screw, serving a dual pupose. Mainly I was hoping to get some feed back finding out if there was anything from the Sys X marker that was not applicable to the new miniblock body. ie: valve, front block etc... I hope that makes sense.
Old 07-22-2004, 12:28 PM #7
Conqueror
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Conqueror is a Moderator
Conqueror is a Supporting Member
Conqueror supports our troops
OK, I understand now. When you say "Miniblock" that refers to the Martin Conversion, which is done on your body and is not a body kit. Doc's version is called the Fastback.

Anyway, yes, you'll need a new front block screw (called a banjo bolt). You MAY need a new LPR if the threading is different from 1/8" NPT, which is used on the Fastback front blocks.

CQ
Old 07-22-2004, 12:53 PM #8
merlin2187

Ok, I'm sorry the fastback body. Do you happen to know if there are any other pieces that will not cross over from the Sys X assembly to the fastback body?