PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-20-2004, 12:59 AM #43
pbfreak617

has been a member for 10 years
When Ghetto SuperStar and BC both get hit off break almost every game, i'd say it would be pretty difficult to beat XSV after losing two guys in the first 10 seconds. Also with XSV almost breathing down Dynasty's back on the last game, it was kinda hard to do anything being pinned from every angle... So stop bashin, Dynasty is still #1
Old 07-20-2004, 01:25 AM #44
timebomb
RAZALIFE.COM

timebomb is a Supporting Member
timebomb is a founding member
timebomb works for a Paintball manufacturer
timebomb donated to help Peyton Trent
They had some miscommunication the last game against excessive, they thought they had shot 3, but had really only shot 2. The 3rd body would have given them the win and they would have went on for 1st/2nd. A simple communication error cost them the game. FYI dynasty scored more points than excessive did in their best 2 of 3, but points do not matter in that format.

Mike
Old 07-20-2004, 06:53 PM #45
EuroVR6

also am i the only one who noticed that Ollies halo was broke the entire 3rd game against xsv? He was using the rip drive all game and still shot out a couple...

as far as stuff going on I don't know what happened but Greenspan was out there after the first loss against xsv arguing for like 20 mins about something..

Last edited by EuroVR6 : 07-20-2004 at 06:55 PM.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:24 AM #46
#1BunkerKing
MMI Army

Even though there is going to be more competition for 1st, I still think Dynasty is #1. Good luck with the rest of the season.
Always represent the *254* in a positive manner and/or fashion.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:03 AM #47
kurby (Banned)
Banned

tampa still a fluke? Inafamous will take the championship this year.
Old 07-24-2004, 10:37 AM #48
backpredator

Hey not to knock any body.. But yeah DYNASTY came in third Okay.. Well there's still Vegas.. NEXUS won every game on Friday.. Alot of teams did really well... But has any one ever thught about the fact that it's alos insanelt hard to get any air up in Denver, I'm trying to make excuses but what about all that happened at the first HB to a majority of the teams because they never played on sand.. This was the first time or Denver, and thanks to B-Real and his stoner clan maybe the last, so I feel that alot of teams were just not used to the thinner air in Denver.. Not that that is an excuse but for those losing faith before it all goes away wait and see what happens in Vegas be that is a well known venue for NPPL and there shoudl be no suprises...
Old 07-24-2004, 10:44 AM #49
kurby (Banned)
Banned

so your saying dynasty lost because they cant breather as easier as everyone else? mark my word, infamous will win vegas as well, probably miami too.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:19 AM #50
backpredator

I'm just saying to the Dynasty fans to look at every thing.. Not just that they came in third... It's like when you go to vegas to bet on Pro Football,, Miami is going to play Bufallo and it's snowing in Buffalo and the temp is 40*.. Well unless Miami has been "unstoppable" through out the season then the odds, or the point spread, will be on Miami, but not as good as if Miami was playing Arizona where the temp is around the same, except for the humidity and ****e, But if it was Buffulo and New England then the weather wouldn't affect the odds in Vegas that much... That's all that I'm saying... Yeah Infamous is a great team and I loved watching thier run throughs.. But on the other side in game one fro first Lasoya got caught in t he open and Infamous lost a five on one w/ Matty in the back stand up... I saw the last Dynasty/XSV game and Dynasty and I actually Dynasty played it too agressive and that's why the drop bodies quick as XSV only hit the 30 off the break... The they just closed off lanes and each time that Dynasty moved they got laned out and had no where to go...
Old 07-25-2004, 12:22 PM #51
OutlawBaller5
CHUCK D Baby

ok guys simple 1. dynasty was only number 1 when they didnt have to play the best

2. to whoever said they were not focased o yes they were just that they never had to focas on the teams they do now.

3. STOP making excuses like ooo well 2 got hit off the break well thatas part of the game deal with it that just means that xsv is that talented

4. dynasty is a great team but now that the real teams are allowed in they might have to settle for more 2nd place or worse finihes

5. guys its not a fluke dynasty is not number 1 they never were infamous ahas now rolled over them 2 events its gonna continue

custum annoed DM3 fully upped
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=697702

Jeff Dye Hearts men
DM3 NIAH

Last edited by OutlawBaller5 : 07-25-2004 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:26 PM #52
OutlawBaller5
CHUCK D Baby

Quote:
Originally posted by backpredator
I'm just saying to the Dynasty fans to look at every thing.. Not just that they came in third... It's like when you go to vegas to bet on Pro Football,, Miami is going to play Bufallo and it's snowing in Buffalo and the temp is 40*.. Well unless Miami has been "unstoppable" through out the season then the odds, or the point spread, will be on Miami, but not as good as if Miami was playing Arizona where the temp is around the same, except for the humidity and ****e, But if it was Buffulo and New England then the weather wouldn't affect the odds in Vegas that much... That's all that I'm saying... Yeah Infamous is a great team and I loved watching thier run throughs.. But on the other side in game one fro first Lasoya got caught in t he open and Infamous lost a five on one w/ Matty in the back stand up... I saw the last Dynasty/XSV game and Dynasty and I actually Dynasty played it too agressive and that's why the drop bodies quick as XSV only hit the 30 off the break... The they just closed off lanes and each time that Dynasty moved they got laned out and had no where to go...
its nothing like football

B. is it xsv fault that they had a great stratagy that killed dynasty who cares what they did it worked.....

custum annoed DM3 fully upped
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=697702

Jeff Dye Hearts men
DM3 NIAH
Old 07-25-2004, 03:10 PM #53
backpredator

Quote:
Originally posted by OutlawBaller5
its nothing like football

B. is it xsv fault that they had a great stratagy that killed dynasty who cares what they did it worked.....
Wow.. that's a reply?...
Old 07-25-2004, 03:26 PM #54
pbfreak617

Quote:
Originally posted by OutlawBaller5

5. guys its not a fluke dynasty is not number 1 they never were infamous ahas now rolled over them 2 events its gonna continue
Last time I checked, when did Dynasty get rolled by Infamous in Denver?
Old 07-25-2004, 03:39 PM #55
LiKiDbAlLa
Wipe.Kill.Win

Quote:
Originally posted by pbfreak617
Last time I checked, when did Dynasty get rolled by Infamous in Denver?
He doesn't know what he's talking about . He obviously didn't see gloryboy get hit in the hopper game three and play on rediculously. As well as he doesn't know that ironkids used to beat avalanche, and they did aswell when they were named dynasty in their early years with that name aswell.

Edit: i was talking about infamous vs xsv. I know dynasty didnt play infamous.