Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-10-2002, 02:57 PM #1
FISH EaT SpYdErs
got TWAT?

has been a member for 10 years
Not The Sharc

ok guys i have a new outlook on the CORE Sharc... it is a POS! i had one that worked for a while, then the feed BROKE OFF. after sending it back, they send me a new gun. this one doesnt cock all the way, so balls cant feed. im FED UP with this stupid piece of trash. im sellin my PIRANHA and gettin sum more cash for a FLASH... now there's a gun... but anyway... yeah its a great gun if it works, but really all its done is give me headaches. save urself the trouble and buy a piranha or even a spyder compact or sumthin
Advertisement
Old 12-30-2002, 03:04 AM #2
ryankid107
*RODENTS* X-ball

Red face wut the hell

wut the hell my friend just bought a core sharc yesterday because u could only say good things about them now hes out 150 bucks and all he got was a piece of trash gun.he just threw it in the dumpster of the paintball field parking lot today and left it there the the seals were leaking the cup seal was bad so it was leaking out the barrel all it would do is chop paint in the breech and the barrel his feed neck bent and eventually broke of by the end ofn the day and the drop back sucks a fat one the o rings on his bolt blew and his trigger frame snapped in half because it came cracked i jus wanna let u kno u put my friend 150 in the whole because of ur thoughtless coments

www.rodentspaintball.com

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p... my feedback
Old 03-03-2003, 09:45 PM #3
teno4212

sharc

I also got the POS, it is getting its leaks sealed now heh. It is an alright marker when its in working condition, but not worth it...... really not... bad customer service too