Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-12-2004, 01:25 AM #1
buddyJesus
Nobody F's with the jesus

has been a member for 10 years
input on a Scion xB

well i just got back from toyota dealer ship, and i drove one of those around. there bout 15,000 new, get around 31/35 Gas mileage. and have alot of room (im 6'3 so)
i just wanna know is are these liek ricer cars, cuz i dont wanna be driving around an ppl thinkin im some kinda ricer f00l!

You know the world is upside when your best rapper is white, your best golf player is black, your tallest basketball player is Chinese, and the Germans don't want to go to war.

Last edited by dzhezKov : 07-12-2004 at 09:31 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2004, 01:33 AM #2
KlassicCrayola
plz say the baby

KlassicCrayola is a Supporting Member
Not really a ricer car, more of an SUVish type of thing. Just buy what you like, as long as you dont put like an 8 foot spoiler on it and buy a big *** annoying muffler you won't have to worry about anyone calling you a "ricer f00l".
Old 07-12-2004, 01:51 AM #3
pntbllrmrc

personally i think those things are extremely ugly(probably the ugliest car ever made) but if you like it than thats all that matters, pretty much dont do anythign you see on pimp my ride and youll be alright.
Old 07-12-2004, 01:54 AM #4
spydervenom

you've obviously never seen a honda element
Old 07-12-2004, 01:58 AM #5
X3roD3lux3
Viva La Revolution

Quote:
Originally posted by spydervenom
you've obviously never seen a honda element
I dont know why people dont like the honda element. It looks ok. Its not ugly nor it is perfect. Anyways, my parents want me to get one of those boxed cars. I said no...I dont like their geometric shape

Element>scion, in looks
Scion xb>Element, in MPG
-Canon 70-200mm f/4L
-Sigma 28-105mm F3.8-5.6 UC-II /w hood
Old 07-12-2004, 02:01 AM #6
F1VENOM

TRD is comming out with a supercharger to help the anemic 108hp. They're not the most steamlined but I would sure love to see 8 Mmat's Juggernauts walled in the back of that thing.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 07-12-2004, 02:05 AM #7
MaChu

Its the mini, mini van for our generation. Not much horsepower, so don't expect having much fun in it...well if you could take out the back seat that would all change
Old 07-12-2004, 02:11 AM #8
FUK

get the 5 speed... the auto was horrible...
Old 07-12-2004, 02:20 AM #9
the OG HC Stikfiga
xStraight Edgex

my friend just bought one.
they have tons of room in them. im 6'4'' and i fit in the back seat with about 6'' of head room and tons of leg room.

the car looks good too (opinion). and they look really hot with 18" wheels which most scion dealers will let you finance.

they only have 108 horsepower but there are already turbo kits out that will get you 150hp to the wheels. which isnt bad for a 2500lb car.
even stock they dont run that bad.

overall i think its a great car for the money and they get a lot of attention.
i wouldnt call it a ricer car. unless you put a huge wing on top and "type-R'' badges all over it. also, why do you care if people think you are a "ricer f00l!" for driving a stock car?
Old 07-12-2004, 04:45 AM #10
Cone_420
B-Unit

I think they are ugly as hell, but they can be fun too. I this this Scion was designed mostly for inside entertaninment instead of looks and speed. I saw one of these on TV and it had a turntable and a big LCD screen in the back.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:36 AM #11
paintballdude_13
g33k

They intrest me, now if they had a v6 or a turbo 4 stock I'd be all over it for sure, or if they had RWD or AWD atleast. Next spring I might test drive one, because that is when I'm going to be looking into buying a new car, and if I like one I might buy one. They seem to be for the younger generation and geared for people to have alot of space and to put huge entertainment systems in them. I saw one around here, that was lowered alittle bit with pewter rims, jet black windows, and some window rattling subs in the back driving around.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:08 AM #12
Paintballguy59

Paintballguy59 is a Supporting Member
Personally I like the xB, I got to drive one around a bit. They are definately great cars for the money and you get Toyota quality.

I think the tC is out or coming out, it has around 200 hp with the optional supercharger.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:51 PM #13
buddyJesus
Nobody F's with the jesus

i sat in a Tc there small as hell, i cant even fit in them..........

You know the world is upside when your best rapper is white, your best golf player is black, your tallest basketball player is Chinese, and the Germans don't want to go to war.