-blazing funk-

has been a member for 10 years
my best wishes go out to my fellow colorado ballers
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2004, 05:19 PM #23
Paintball06

Yes the accident was huge and yes I was envolved. My name is Adam as well (not gomez) Little adam** I was sitting behing griff, so right behind the passenger. The DRUNK driver t-boned us going about 45 mph. David the driver is doing better and his spleen is not bleeding anymore, and gomez is doing physical therapy right now. All of us were wearing our seatbelts, and let me tell u from experince please where yourseatbelts because u never now when a drunk driver runs a red light and blindsides u! As for me and griff; griff is doing fine just a nice shiner from the airbag and soreness, and I have a concussion and bruses, but not a big deal. but most def pray if u know david and gome for a speedy recovery.
-Adam Price
Old 07-11-2004, 08:19 PM #24
dynamicballa33
YOU SUCK!!!

hope you feel better soon dude. i think my sister saw you today, ha. if you see gomie tell him i hope he gets better.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:42 PM #25
the OG HC Stikfiga
xStraight Edgex

another thing to keep in mind,
Adam and David are both under 18 and still in high school.

some moron who decided to drink and drive changed two kids lives forever.
so please, if you decide to drink give your keys to somebody. and if you see a drunk driver, call the police as soon as you can.
Be responsible.

Also, this is a huge blow to my team (yarddogs) and denver altitude, as these kids are straight up ballers.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:14 PM #26
Civilian Of
D to the A to the *****ES

No doubt Stik.

Me and Altitude and family visted David today, and hes doing pretty good. He can walk so thats really good. Also, he more then likely WILL be at the event watching.

We are also going to be running some donations for Gomey and Davids medical bills, as I hear they dont have health insurance. I will try to get a paypal donation deal setup, and see if they will have something at the PBN booth.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:33 PM #27
tripp143
Team BlindSide

man.........if you get something set up let me know....i would like to contribute in any way that i can.. i dont know these guys personally but have heard many good things about the teams and would like to help the familys of the two out as much as i can for this devestating accident
Dye Ultralight
Sidewinder
Halo B
Old 07-11-2004, 09:38 PM #28
Civilian Of

Im talking to Kyle about setting something up at the PBN tent. There will also probably be something in all the Shutdown teams staging areas, even tho only players are allowed back there, anything is good.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:57 PM #29
Kyle
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!

Annual Supporting Member
Kyle is an Administrator
Kyle is a Supporting Member
Kyle is a founding member
Kyle supports Bob Gurnsey
Kyle supports our troops
Kyle is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Civilian, I'm asking some of the powers that be about your idea, I'll know more soon.

Old 07-11-2004, 10:14 PM #30
Civilian Of

Thanks Kyle.

You can PM me, catch me on AIM at Ismokepepper, Email me at Sir_chronic@hotmail.com, or if easier you can call me, but ill give you the number later if even needed
Old 07-11-2004, 10:20 PM #31
PATILAC

thats ****ty man. Does anyone know who Brad Dennis he plays with colorado altitude i believe for x ball and is from new mexico

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:37 AM #32
OwNaGe
Player Hater

recently I ruptured my spleen in half and bled internally 1 liter of blood... so I feel what hes going through... good luck dude... hope you have a faster recovery than I did...

"Originally posted by 818: if they named the phone fryed chicken the ******s would be all over it"

-Status-
Old 07-12-2004, 01:11 PM #33
dynamicballa33
YOU SUCK!!!

sorry about your loss on the dogs stik, and hope you guys do well.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:58 PM #34
Civilian Of

A donation thread has been made for David and Adam Donation thread

--Tweak
Old 07-13-2004, 11:20 AM #35
chibissj
Trick Palaze

Good job Tweak.

We need to represent now for them.
Pbn
PBR
Old 07-13-2004, 08:10 PM #36
sarasweet

Thank You

Hello, to all in the community of paintball. This will be the first time I have ever posted any thing as this is the first I have had any thing important to say. To all of you who do not know be I am Sara Weinraub, David Weinraub big sis. First and for most I want to tell every one how touched my brother and I are for all the support and every thing that everyone is doing for the both of us and Adams family. But most importantly I want to tell you that David will be ok. He is still in the hospital and hopefully will be out tomorrow. He and I will both be at the tournment this weekend to support all of the rest of you ballers. Once again I am overwhelmed and amazing at the love and the support that everyone in the paintball community has given us. Paintball is David's world and way of life and because of this all of you ballers are part of David's and my extended family. Once again I can not express my graditude to every one, THANK YOU. Sara C. Weinraub
Old 07-13-2004, 08:24 PM #37
dynamicballa33
YOU SUCK!!!

sorry about this whoe thing and i hope dave gets better soon.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:52 PM #38
chibissj
Trick Palaze

Hi Sara, I've only balled it with your bro like a few times, but he's damn cool.

I hope he gets better soon!
Pbn
PBR
Old 07-14-2004, 01:17 AM #39
blindsm66
Denver Altitude

Hello,
My name is Steven Pulawa and I am the captain of Denver Altitude. I spoke to David’s sister Sara today and she wanted me to post some things on here for everyone to see. She would have done it herself, and I am sure she will when she gets a chance to, but she is dealing with her family’s affairs right now and it has her busy with being at the hospital so much. Sara had this to say:
“I would like to thank all the members of Denver Altitude and the Yard Dogs for their love and support of my brother and family through this terrible ordeal. I would also like to extend my deep appreciation to the many friends that have come forth to give their support to us through this. No words that I have can express my over whelming feelings during this difficult time for the great appreciation I have to all of you who are sending us your love and support. I know that Shutdown Xtreme Paintball (www.sxpaintball.com) as well as Paintball Adventures (www.paintballadv.com) is starting a collection process for both my brother and Gomez. I would like to thank all of those involved with helping us as well as the Gomez family in this manner. The amount of support we are receiving is amazing and I know that David and Adam appreciate all of you very much. Thank you all so very much for your actions.”

Thank you all very much for all your well wishes to David and Gomez. Their teammates look forward to their speedy recovery and return to paintball.

- Pulawa
Old 07-14-2004, 01:18 AM #40
blindsm66
Denver Altitude

guess she beat me to it... thanks sara