Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-09-2002, 01:55 AM #1
Klaus

Klaus is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation F/S: MGC (Model Gun Co) Replicas and Hudson prop Scorpion

The following MGC replicas (and one Hudson) are for sale only at this time. IF interested in purchasing and you're w/in the US, you must be 18yrs of age. Prepayment via US Postal Money orders are acceptable. I've got plenty of all positive Ebay and other auction/sale board feedback.

(1) Cobray M-11, new (no box) includes magazine, retractable stock and 20 brass shells. This particular piece was removed from box and used strictly as a static display piece, all trades intact.
Price: $90.00 obo

(3) S&W Mdl 59...all new in box w/ loading/cleaning tools, brass 9mm(7mm) shells, and magazine. 1 is Nickle, 2 are two tone and one of the two tones has Pachmyer rubber wrap around grips.
Price: $65.00 obro (w/ Pachmyers)
$55.00 obro (ones w/out Pachmyer)

(1) Colt 25 Auto, slight used, includes brass shells, loading/cleaning tools..nickle finish in box.
Price: $35.00 obro

(1) Broomhandle Mauser, new in box w/ tools, shells.
Price: $50.00 obro

(1) .44 Automag, new in box w/ shells.
Price: $45.00 obro

(1) Berretta Mdl 84 w/ all trademarks on gun and grips, includes shells, tools, new in box.
Price: $55.00 obro

Non firing metal replica:
(1) Hudson VZ-61 Scorpion machine pistol. This model is ALL metal and has removable magazine, fold over stock, charging handle works. Gun only, may have box...will have to do some digging.
Price: $90.00 obro

NOTE: All of the blowback guns are sold "AS IS", these are 10 years old, so I can't guarantee they'll actually work in the blowback function, however I have checked each one and all the actions work (slides function fine) magazines release etc, trigger/safetys function.

****PICS AVAILABLE upon request!****

If interested email me at P8ntguns4sale@aol.com.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement