PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-10-2004, 09:16 PM #22
tmaxx_2.5

has been a member for 10 years
ya i agree^, all about the off-roadin' baby! But seriously dude, those are sweet.

Old Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2004, 10:28 PM #23
cockerboi

they are sweet, I'm gonna get a Traxxas REVO now that I sold my bushy, I'll get some pics sometime. I was gonna do on-road, but my driveway isnt big enough and i live on a dirt road and there are NO on-road tracks within an hour and a half that i know of.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:41 AM #24
TheReckoning
July 2002 *****

Quote:
Originally posted by Delta00
get a real car, thats great your 0-60 time but your top speed of 84 will get you ****ed up in a 1/4 mile. Get your ****in head out of the ground, $10,000 on R/C cars, what the ****?
I do i have a real car asshat and its faster than your supra.

R/c racers dont run 1/4 miles.... i ran one for fun its not like it actualy matters.

Just to sum it up my rc car>your real car
My real car>your real car

w00t i win . Oh and dont bother asking what kind of car i drive. If you cant tell your a idiot.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:47 AM #25
Delta00

Quote:
Originally posted by TheReckoning
I do i have a real car asshat and its faster than your supra.

R/c racers dont run 1/4 miles.... i ran one for fun its not like it actualy matters.

Just to sum it up my rc car>your real car
My real car>your real car

w00t i win . Oh and dont bother asking what kind of car i drive. If you cant tell your a idiot.
your z is better? What do you have?
Old 07-11-2004, 02:30 AM #26
pntbllrmrc

i dhave to say unless the supra has nothing on it then your car isnt faster than it, but if you really spend another 30k on it it will be.....
Old 07-11-2004, 02:49 AM #27
Ivan the Terrible

The black one looks sweet, but what if there's a rock or something on the road or track or whatever? It's really low to the ground does it scratch it up and crap?
Old 07-11-2004, 03:18 AM #28
F1VENOM

Wait you bought a 350z touring dude? That must suck if you were planning on dropping all that money into it. Nice R/C cars though. Not my cup of tea.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 07-11-2004, 11:38 AM #29
TheReckoning
July 2002 *****

I'm not going over the list of mods again. All i have to say is 382hp and i still havent gotten the turbocharger i want nor a bunch of other things.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:05 PM #30
Delta00

Quote:
Originally posted by TheReckoning
I'm not going over the list of mods again. All i have to say is 382hp and i still havent gotten the turbocharger i want nor a bunch of other things.
your going to tell me you have 382 N/A HP? Please....the ****ing 350z engine is largely maxed out, its not worth lieing on the internet, stop pulling a Seeu@the50.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:15 PM #31
TheReckoning
July 2002 *****

No i'm not running the turbo charger setup that i would like to run. Seeu@the50 was a funny funny kid.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:18 PM #32
cosmec
Resident Complainer

cosmec is a Supporting Member
ill give u 100 bucks for the black z body =D
Old 07-11-2004, 12:21 PM #33
TheReckoning
July 2002 *****

Na it took me forever but if i decide to get a different one i may take you up on your offer. I dont even drive my car with that body on , I use a celica body for when i drive but when its sittin around its got the 350z body on it.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:33 PM #34
F1VENOM

I wasn't questioning anything about the car other then the fact that the Track has better structural rigidity from the factory giving it a little more margin for performance. Way to flame!
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 07-11-2004, 01:00 PM #35
TheReckoning
July 2002 *****

Were's the flame ?! your seeing things
Old 07-11-2004, 01:17 PM #36
F1VENOM

Maybe this was directed twards me?

Quote:
Old 07-11-2004, 01:23 PM #37
TheReckoning
July 2002 *****

#1 thats not even close to a flame.
#2 it was directed twords both of you
#3 It wasnt a flame

How could that even be concidered a flame ?
Old 07-11-2004, 01:23 PM #38
F1VENOM

It leads to flames when we laugh at you.
Old 07-11-2004, 01:27 PM #39
pntbllrmrc

if you had 50k to spend on that car why wouldnt you have gotten the turbo that you wanted?
And i also like to see some pictures under the hood if you wouldnt mind....
Old 07-11-2004, 01:59 PM #40
TheReckoning
July 2002 *****

seriously both of you get out of my thread. This thread is for r/c disccusion not lets call shenanigans on his car . Even though i have posted tons of pics and crap.

pntbllrmrc, They didnt have the one i wanted in stock and i couldnt find it anywere. I bought a used one off of ebay for realy cheap . When they get the turbo i want back in stock i will order it.

f1venom, Who is laughing.... your just a ****ing idiot (your not an idiot all the time but right now you seem to be a ****ing moron)
Old 07-11-2004, 02:18 PM #41
pntbllrmrc

get out of your thread?

I was just askin a question no need to get all defensive....

What did your car dyno at? And i would still like to see a picture of under your hood, unless its to much to ask...
Old 07-11-2004, 02:58 PM #42
TheReckoning
July 2002 *****

no no no not you pntbllrmrc i was talking about venom and delta because i am sick of discussing it. I have yet to actualy have it dyno tested . I have one of those cheap *** horse power calcs that hook into your main line. I find it hard to believe but thats what it says so i will go by that.

As far as pics go i have no problem taking pics but the only thing is my camera is broken. Yes it is truly broken . I was riding akron skatepark yesterday and was taking pics of my friend doing a 360 tailtap (trick) and he smacked the camera with his peg and the lense shattered. This is the main reason i am pissy and keep snapping at people that and my tadao chip for my dm4 wont work. I will call my friend and see if he can come up and take some pictures but he probly wont be able to since he is working today. And yes out off all the money my family makes we only have one digital camera .

If you want to see pictures of my car look in the picture thread. I have posted about 8-10 of them and theres one even under the hood before i did anything other than exhaust.

Now this this is finished i would like to keep this thread for R/C related discussion only.