Old 02-08-2002, 08:05 PM #1
Cocker214
poop....ewwwwwwww

has been a member for 10 years
firestorm ????s

hey all i got some questions about the firestorm

1.Is the trigger adjustable
2.will there be a better looking triger frame
3.does that bottomline it comes with have to be on there or can you put a normal drop on it
4.how much
5.where can i get one
6.are they going to make that hose going down the side into a ss braided hose or just leave it a crappy plastic one that can be ripped
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2002, 02:38 PM #2
JCC
Bonusball Master

JCC is a founding member
Trigger is adjustable 3 ways externaly. Front travel, rear travel, and spring tenstion all easily adjustable
I havn't herd of any plans for a new trigger frame and persoanly don't see a problem with the first one. You need to understand that the electronics are in the top portion of the frame and the trigger spring is pressed against the bottom of the gun body to get its resitance like an Angels. What is the real problem with it?
The bottom line is just a regulator you can get rid of it and use any regulator you like. That is actualy a good working reg though.
Retail is $400 I have one for 2000+ cockers brand new I'm selling for less though PM me if interested may be sold though. I bought wrong kit need the pre 2000 version.
That hose going down the side is less then 100psi so running a stainless hose would be in way excess... I personaly don't see how you would rip that unless you often get your current pump arm stuck on stuff and yanked around. That hose runs right down along your pump arm slot.
Old 02-12-2002, 03:49 PM #3
Ri0T
Mad Scientist At Work...

Ri0T is a founding member
As for #6... I know Leon was talking about making it a metal tube that fits in the pump arm slot, but I dunno if he's going to do it or not.