PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-07-2004, 07:31 PM #1
Skoad

has been a member for 10 years
CP trigger problems

Ok I got my cp trigger, first off a question or 2.

I have no instructions....Upon first looking at the trigger the bearing is all the way to one side of the hole that the bearing is in, is it supposed to be centered in that hole?

How are the washers supposed to be put in? I was told 1 on each side of the trigger, but with the bearing not centered there is no way it fits with 1 on each side, and with 2 on one side it still has super mad slop
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2004, 07:37 PM #2
Tedrzz

Tedrzz is a Supporting Member
This is what the instructions were, that came on the back of the package:

"Press trigger pin thru left side of trigger frame.(Left side of trigger frame is described as the gun barrel facing away from you.)

Remove stock trigger and install CP trigger as shown.

Make sure that inner diameters of framehole, bearing and spacers are aligned.

DO NOT insert stock trigger pin with knurled end first. Doing so will destroy internal trigger components."
Old 07-07-2004, 07:46 PM #3
Skoad

ok well i hammered the bearing back into the center of the trigger, put a washer on each side and hammered the pin back in.

Now either I don't have the trigger pin in all the way (it is flush with the gripframe on the side you hammer into) or this thing is meant to be sloppy. There is a pretty good amount of side to side slop, as compared to the stock trigger.

I can tell why too, the cp trigger is so much skinnier than the stock, the stock will make contact with the inside of the gripframe far sooner than the cp and it's washers.

Last edited by Skoad : 07-07-2004 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-08-2004, 09:16 AM #4
Bank

You might have put a LCD/LED trigger in your dm4. When I got this trigger for my LCD the bearing was on one side and only came with one spacer. The DM4 had 2 spacers and the bearing was in the middle.

The LCD trigger is also a little skinnier than the DM4 trigger.

I don't have ANY side to side slop in either of my triggers. Might want to look into this.

I just remember some other things....
No matter how thin your trigger is, the trigger pin being snug to the bearing and to the grip frame, this shouldn't allow your trigger to have any side to side slop. Maybe you busted the bearing?!?!

Last edited by Bank : 07-08-2004 at 09:25 AM.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:06 AM #5
Skoad

nah its all working. The bearing was just to one side because it moved when the last guy who had it was punching it back out.

Other than the side to side play it works fine.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:13 AM #6
wdpmid-player
teh uber ownag3

hey how did you guys get the trigger out of the dye lcd matrix cuz i tried pushing it out the left side but it wont come out
Old 07-08-2004, 01:26 PM #7
Bank

if you didn't put the trigger pin in then try pushing it from the otherside. On the LCD's one side of the pin (my dm4 doesn't have this) so it should be harder to push that end through. So just push it from the other side. Make sure to put the gun on something solid and give it a good whack.