Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-09-2004, 08:01 AM #22
DK1
anti-hype

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by BobbyesGuapo
I doubt the 1300-1500rnd's, possible with the new internals I guess but I wouldn't believe it till more than one person with an actual FS told me. And "alot cheaper than the Borg"? You save $80 for a lower gun, that is IMO. The freestyle is fast and small but just like every other ICD product you have to wait for the Revisions to come about so it gets much better overtime.
ICD has revisions, yes. MD redesigned their reg in 2003, then again in 2004. That's twice since the original came out. Their ICD LPR changed designs a little. They've changed the matchstik barrels a little. The borg had to have a problem fixed because of the eye covers letting sunlight in. People are complaining all the time about the trigger stiffness; it wouldn't surprise me if they start using lighter triggers in their boards. Have I missed anything?

People change stuff over time. They try to make it better. If the FS was as nice as people said it was when it came out, and it gets "much better" over time, it'll be the premeir marker out before the end of the year.

DK1
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2004, 11:22 AM #23
Harbinger[TG] (Banned)
BOS

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by SSSnoWWW
The FreeStyle has gotten better with efficiency... I've heard you can get 1300-1500 rounds out of a 68-45 with it.. They are also alot cheaper then the Borg.. There is a guy on Ebay offering any color FS with FREESHIPPING for $900.00 They have awesome feed back too
you must be the most misinformed user of the week

If anyone wants to talk about the FS, its new stuff, and what it can and cant do at this time, feel free to contact me