PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-16-2001, 07:43 PM #1
mproye

has been a member for 10 years
co2 help

What is the completely proper way to remove a co2 tank? I just want to be completely sure I am doin this right. And is the method that you provide to me (if you do) a universal method to all guns? Becasue I have a variety of guns ranging from lower end to higher end electros. Stupid question but all help is appreciated. thanks.
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2001, 09:22 PM #2
sorisko

The "Trick" Is to unscrew your tank 3/4 of the way.. and when it starts leaking air start pulling the trigger .... that helps you save ORING's and doesnt use up as much air....
Old 06-16-2001, 09:23 PM #3
Cowboy

Depends on your ASA that you are putting it in to, if it has a bleed hole (when you remove the tank it vents to the side) you can pretty much just twist it off. If the bottle O-ring is really cold it will blow it, especially if it has no vent. I never try to remove a bottle unless it has had time to warm up some...

If you run, you will only die tired.
Old 06-17-2001, 12:13 AM #4
Hi-tech

so if it doesn't have a bleed hole, just turn the tank a couple of times or until its starts leaking(or just before it start leaking?) and just dry fire until it doesn't recock? I guess mine doesn't have a bleed hole because when I just unscrewed it, alot of gas was shooting out and at the very end when I got it off, there was a little pop right as it came off (burst of air pressure). So do I just follow what I said in the first sentence? If so, do start pulling the trigger when It starts leaking or right b4 it starts leaking?
Old 06-17-2001, 09:33 PM #5
sorisko

Yeah... when it starts leaking dryfire the gun and it will stop leaking and not use up as much air...