Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-24-2004, 10:04 AM #1
jeryzkid
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
System X question

Why're are system X guns given such a bad rap? Some of them do look pretty cool.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2004, 10:31 AM #2
ishboo22
GWC Council Member

Annual Supporting Member
ishboo22 is a Supporting Member
they have been known to not work very good and not be relaible. and just made poorly. but mine seems to work fine
Old 04-24-2004, 01:11 PM #3
dager
Mega Moderator

dager is a founding member
dager supports Sherwood Forest
the first generation of sys-x cockers were very poorly made. i saw a few in wich the barrel threading wasnt even complete so no aftermarket barrel would ever thread all the way in. they have GREATLY increased their quality but once a company has a bad rep its hard to get the PB Snobs to take it off their "crap" list

-Duff

Team ESP
Old 04-24-2004, 08:56 PM #4
gffbrl21
zale>**

Quote:
Originally posted by dager
they have GREATLY increased their quality but once a company has a bad rep its hard to get the PB Snobs to take it off their "crap" list

-Duff
yes yes i was one of those snobs wen my freind kept raving about his cousin's system x and his other relatives that had them. at first i didnt beleive him but then he got a type x and i got a wgp vert and i was amazed at how his gun felt and shot. i still like my gun more, but stock, his was better than mine and looked nicer. those things have an amazing feel to them too.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:05 PM #5
MobiusMorte

MobiusMorte is a Supporting Member
I have said this before, and I will say it again. I have 2 SysX Vengeances, and among my team mates their are 3 more SysX Vengeance markers, each and every one of them has performed flawlessly for over a year now. Like pretty much any other gun out there that isn't a Tippmann as long as you properly care for it, it will work. And the value you get from them is top notch.

I need help... Apex, SMG-68, Vector, Classic Intimidator, Clamshell Intimidator, Angel LCD, M98c, F-4 (x3), an F-2, Eagle .68, Shoebox Shocker, SFT Shocker, Ion, X-Blade Cocker, e-Blade Cocker (x2), Mech Cocker, Sydarm, Nova, .68 Special (Converted SMG 60), M3 Dragun and a Spyder Imagine...
I just can't stop myself... want more...
Old 05-03-2004, 07:56 PM #6
Guzaski

system x guns are great very good stock better than most wgp markers even tho wgp owners will deny it. system x gets so much crap from wgp because wgp owners thing system x makes fockers or fake cockers because wgp owns the name cocker and autococker, do not believe that junk my system x vengeance is way better than my friends new 04 vert wgp and hes got all the fancy upgrades when mine is stock cept the barrel (pipe)
Old 05-04-2004, 06:45 PM #7
teamballistic5
certified hick

Alright, last year i bought a system x pro vengence againsted the advice of my team mates. They were in for a surprise next practice. This gun is awsome, the trigger pull is quick, it works like a dream, has a list of features over the outkast and i got mine for $50 less. But im selling it and getting a dm4

Team Ballistic kicking a$$

OG Ballistic
Old 05-05-2004, 01:45 AM #8
Conqueror
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Conqueror is a Moderator
Conqueror is a Supporting Member
Conqueror supports our troops
SysX is the modern ANS. They had a rocky start and people are slow to forgive for errors in the past. But, like ANS, they seem to have pulled their heads out of their arses and are now making some quality kit.

CQ
Old 06-28-2004, 09:43 AM #9
Azerpa

the system x vengence my bro jus got is leaking of da mo fo we best be gettin a new 1 cuz he cant fix it
Old 06-28-2004, 10:12 AM #10
MobiusMorte

if you ask a question in english, you have a better chance of getting an answer.

I need help... Apex, SMG-68, Vector, Classic Intimidator, Clamshell Intimidator, Angel LCD, M98c, F-4 (x3), an F-2, Eagle .68, Shoebox Shocker, SFT Shocker, Ion, X-Blade Cocker, e-Blade Cocker (x2), Mech Cocker, Sydarm, Nova, .68 Special (Converted SMG 60), M3 Dragun and a Spyder Imagine...
Old 06-28-2004, 10:17 AM #11
step

sounds as if his "mo fo" has a bad oring, call system x and ask about "da mo fo" ring - this is a real common on guns that people tinker with and don't put back together correctly.

- or -

you can drop me a line, my shop is running a specail on 'mo fo' rings i can get them to you shipped for less than 10 dollars anywhere in the lower 48. that is the best deal i have found anywhere.

i think i just short stroked in my pants
Old 06-28-2004, 10:20 AM #12
MobiusMorte

^^^ ^^^

Old 07-01-2004, 11:42 PM #13
skimples

i love systemx cockers i got a 2004 vengence and its relle relle nice...my friend has a 03 vert wgp cocker and he has an upgraded jackhammer and mine was stock at the time and it was just as good if not better....sense then i have gottem a freak two piece, and a st superfly bolt and hes gotton a boomstick and some new bolt,,, and we still say are own gun is the better cocker...anyways i love system x cockers and they are relle durable!