PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-08-2004, 11:52 AM #1
A-5er

has been a member for 10 years
Ip address?

how do u get someones ip address? does that mean u can find there address? well then like a murderer can find ur address. this is the scam i almost bought into.

deji awer <andyronicks240@mail.com> wrote: Hello,
Thanks for your Email regarding my Offer,I just contacted My Client about the cost of your merchandise which is $550 also informed him about the Present State And condition of the Merchandise and he is satisfied with it.So my Friend said he will be issuing you a Certified Check of $4,000 while you you deduct the cost of the merchandise $550 and deduct $50 as compesation for the stress that you will go through when transfering the funds and wire to the rest of the funds to the shipping company $3400 through Western Union Money Transfer.The $3400 would be wired to the Shipping Company who would come for the pickup of the Merchandise and also make in charge of the shippment.So i would want you to send me your full contact information to where my client will be sending you the Certified Check like this:
Full Name.........
Full address............. Not a P.o Box Address
City...............
State. ............
Coun try..........
Zipcode............Cell/office/home phone number.......................

I'll be looking forward to the requested information as soon as possible so that the payment can be sent issued out immediately and do get back to me with the Pics of the Merchandise so that my client will be Able to see What he is paying off.Hope to read from you soon..

Best Regards

i wrote

no thanks conturfiter. i no the scam.
Advertisement