PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-16-2001, 03:26 PM #1
Malakili
Wandering Monk

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation WARNING! bestpaintballprices.com WARNING!

Don't use bestpaintballprices.com! A month and a half ago, my bro-in-law ordered 250 bucks worth of paintball equipment (Tippmann 98, mask, paintballs, tank, etc.) from them, and to this day he hasn't received any of it. Despite repeated emails and calls to them (he got their answering machine), we haven't heard a peep from them. And we've heard of plenty of other people who sent their hard-earned money and haven't received their order. So to sum up:
BESTPAINTBALLPRICES.COM: SCAM ARTISTS
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2001, 06:01 PM #2
Malakili
Wandering Monk

btt
Old 06-18-2001, 10:07 PM #3
FirstCallPaintball
Web Site Manager

That sucks. You can check us out at www.firstcallpaintball.com. No ripoffs, just top quality inexpensive products.

Our Paint is Guaranteed: If you get broken paint in your box, contact us and we will ship out a replacement immediately.

You can email me with any questions at info@firstcallpaintball.com
or AOL IM "DoughboyFCP"
Old 06-19-2001, 09:15 PM #4
Viper
Engineering your future..

Viper owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
do you match prices firstcall?
Old 06-20-2001, 11:17 AM #5
FirstCallPaintball
Web Site Manager

We check all of the sites regularly and keep all of our prices in line. Some items may be a little higher but others are a lot lower.

Our service is second to none. We also will never leave you hanging when you have a question about your order. We offer live person support through AOL Instant Messenger at "DoughboyFBA" as well as monitor our email constantly.

We have some of the cheapest paint prices you will find anywhere. Our gear is top quality and at killer prices. When we get a good deal on a product we pass it on to you. You will see our specials and new items pages change frequently. We also keep our customers informed of great deals through our mailing list.

If you have some special needs, please don't hesitate to email us at info@firstcallpaintball.com

Our Paint is Guaranteed: If you get broken paint in your box, contact us and we will ship out a replacement immediately.

or AOL IM "DoughboyFCP"
Old 06-20-2001, 07:59 PM #6
XspyX
Team Backdraft

I would hate to get burnt like that,

I work dam hard for my money

Firstcall seems ok, i talked to one of their guys on the AIM customer support thing....i liked it
Old 06-21-2001, 12:18 PM #7
FirstCallPaintball
Web Site Manager

I enjoyed talking with you as well. I am the website manager for First Call Paintball. We want our site to be different from alot of the ones out there. If you have a question, you should be able to get an answer. Not three weeks from now.

We put on AOL IM live support so that you can get your questions answered any time by sending an IM to DoughboyFBA. We also made our email address(info@firstcallpaintball.com) available on every page. Unlike some others online, we answer ours in a timely fashion. I get notified within 1 minute anytime and email comes in. If I can't answer your question, I forward it to our warehouse for reply.

I am a paintball diehard that just happens to be a full time web developer. We designed First Call to be easy to navigate and provide the support that you need when ordering online. Unlike alot of the sites out there, we stand behind out products and actually stock them in our stores and warehouse. You order it and we ship it. Sometimes we run out of stock on certain items, but our buying power lets us get new supplies in super quick.

I look forward to hearing from you guys if you have any questions or concerns about our store at www.firstcallpaintball.com

or AOL IM "DoughboyFCP"
Old 06-21-2001, 02:38 PM #8
TacticalJay
¤Team BackDraft¤

I hate S**t holes like that.

Email me if you Have a Freak Kit for Sale--Smart4408@hotmail.com
Old 06-21-2001, 09:41 PM #9
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
Like what?
Old 06-22-2001, 08:57 AM #10
FirstCallPaintball
Web Site Manager

Like that.

or AOL IM "DoughboyFCP"