PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-16-2001, 02:28 PM #1
MyStiCaL

has been a member for 10 years
Read This!! Important Question!

Ok, I know there are alot of threads and post about people asking what guns should I get.. and I am recently in the same problem, I would like a tourny quality marker! aka Impulse, Shocker, Angel ( dont have enough for angel) Bushmaster, sto, something but Iam not sure what?

So please If you could post here and tell me what gun i should get, tell me the advantages and the disadvantages, because I really need a good gun, I sold my Tippman and i havnt played for like 2 weeks, its killing me..

Well i will appreciate all post, but please try leaving a reason for why i should get it, and i reason why i SHOULDNT get the others, thanks alot guys

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2001, 03:10 PM #2
bloodhawk
this hurts

a good cocker b/c you can keep up gradeing them and they have a very high resale value if you keep them up and you don't have to replace batteries and plus its the most common gun at tourneys normally

i know people have different opinon so don't flame me for mine ok
Old 06-16-2001, 03:52 PM #3
KNKYuserdude
I see you HEHE

i cocker or a bushy both are kick asre guns. Iplan one gettin one of the two wiht in a year. I know a few people with both and they are very pleased.

"You can take the player out of Beacon but you cant take Beacon out of the PLayer"

"If it is broken kick the $hit out of it till it works"
Old 06-16-2001, 04:00 PM #4
weirdalan

an imp is good because it's cheaper than a cocker or mag when you include N2, it works well on CO2 comes witha a nice barrel and reg, plus the elctro
Wise people check their speling- Me work on grammer make it all gooder-My IQ test came back negitive-My reality check bounced -Reading increases knowledge Knowledge is power Power corrupts Corruption is crime CRIME DOESN’T PAY KEEP READING AND YOU WILL GO BROKE
Old 06-16-2001, 11:56 PM #5
dager
Mega Moderator

dager is a founding member
dager supports Sherwood Forest
all depends on what you want to play with.. some cant shoot the cocker's slide trigger at all.. some dont like the feel of the bushy (its rather tall).. really you need to go out and try them.. if you dont have the ability to play with them at least go to your local shop and handle one. if they really want a sale they will gas one up and let you shoot one.

personaly i love cockers.. ive been shooting one for 6 years now and i love the design and abiliity to customize every aspect of the gun. but for over all value: used LED angel.. they can be picked up for the same price as a nice cocker.. most of the time they will preform just as good as a new one and they keep their resale value.. also you wont ever have a probelm trying to get rid of it in the future if you decide to get out or upgrade to the next "super gun" (whatever it may be).

buy what best suits you as a player.. you know the "facts" about the guns. now see wich one you can play with the best.

-duff

Team ESP
Old 06-17-2001, 12:26 AM #6
TacticalJay
¤Team BackDraft¤

All I really Have to say is find some people with the guns your contimplating with and Try it before you buy it.

Email me if you Have a Freak Kit for Sale--Smart4408@hotmail.com
Old 06-17-2001, 12:32 AM #7
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
F*ck it, just buy the one that looks the coolest.
Old 06-17-2001, 12:40 AM #8
gfksandiego

custom autococker

Team Illuminati