PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-19-2002, 10:31 PM #1
cujo986

has been a member for 10 years
any1 live close to maple shade, NJ help me out plz REWARD

ok well i sent out a MO to this guy for 80us for a hpa tank this was back in april its now end of june i have talked to him many itmes on AIM he saaid the post office lost the tank , so we agreed he would ship my MO for 80 back out the following monday well its been another 2 weeks since then and i jsut tlaked to him and he said that the post office lsot the tank but we had already agrreed hed ship it out like 2 weeks earlier so i finally had ienough and i told him i want the MO out t/m and ieven siad jsut sned me a MO for 75us and ship it prioirty back to me in canada which will cost 4$ flat rate so i mean does this not sound fair? the tank hydro date is out now anyway i asked him if he still had the addy i wanted it shipped to he said yea i said ok what is it he siad its in his email i said ok type it out no i dont want to type it out but i do have it isaid fine copy and paste it then he said i cant then he didnt reply for 10 mins then signed off so im beggin plz any1 that helps me get my MO back in my hands i will send them out 10$ or a paintball item that i have of there choice as a reward thxs alot for ur time o and here is his info, o and by the way i still have my senders copy of the MO i sent him which he told me to make out to michael r brady so im guessing thats his dad whioch is what he clamied im not sure if this will help with anything

AIM : headshot68

Zack Brady
13 overbrook ave.
maple shade, NJ 08052
USA

phone # appears to be unlisted the only online site i could find a Michael R Brady in Maple shade NJ is ussearch.com which requires a fee so any1 that can help me out its greatly appreicated thxs

thxs again any1 for any help

Last edited by cujo986 : 06-20-2002 at 08:36 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2002, 08:12 PM #2
cujo986

now hes not answering my IM REWARD is now 15us if any1 can help me get back my 80 thxs
Old 06-20-2002, 08:50 PM #3
Flamingo
Dhermit.com

Flamingo is a Supporting Member
Punctuation really isn't overated.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:34 AM #4
Bill_Clinton

Yo, I traded with this guy as well, or we were going to but something broke in shipping. It went over perfect, I'm sure he'll make it right.