Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-15-2001, 08:07 PM #1
oldyellr7
Psycho by Nature

has been a member for 10 years
Bottom line to vertical

The other day, I was playing with my Piranha. I bought it with a bottomline kit. I wanted to play vertical for a little while, so i took off the bottomline and tried to screw my tank in vertical. THe co2 blew all over the place. I checked the o-rings on the tank, in the gun valve, and even replace a few. I tried again, and the co2 still went all over. I switched tanks, and the same thing happened. Anyone have an idea of what is going on? Is there an adapter i need? Piranha's come as VTL, so why doesn't mine work vertical?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2001, 11:27 PM #2
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
ummmm.............I guess since Pro hasn't gotten to it first I'll attempt at stab at it. I dunno here at all but it could be because you have it cocked before you put in the bottle? that's what it could be, I was havin that kind of weird problem with my spyder I use to have. just an uneducated guess there so don't flame

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 06-18-2001, 12:34 PM #3
XspyX
Team Backdraft

Try this...

Stick an o-ring in the vertical bottle adapter and then screw in the tank. You might need to hold it sideways or even upside down to get the o-ring to stay in there but...a Piranha eats liquid for breakfast anyway.

What i think is happing is that the pin is depressing before the tank is seated properly.