Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-15-2001, 02:51 PM #1
Salamnder
Athena the Shocker

has been a member for 10 years
timing

My gun was used as a back up turny gun so it came timed kinda well but the more i play the more it gets outta time (like any gun) now i think its outta time becaus i cant get the last ball out of the feed tube to fire and if i fire reapid it the 10th ball or so wont shoot, whats wrong.

Salamnder
Old 06-15-2001, 06:29 PM #2
gastric
Trusted seller! BUY! BUY!

gastric is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Your Shocker shouldn't ever get out of time as long as you maintain it well and ensure the battery has sufficient charge.

The last ball never feeds due to blowback or possibly the air assist. Happens on all the Shockers I've seen both standard feed and my powerfeed.

It it fired the first 9 balls successfully but pinches the 10th I don't think it's a timing problem. I'd check the battery in your marker first and also ensure your hopper is powered sufficiently to feed the balls at a fast enough rate.