Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 02:06 AM #85
tmbtech
Towel Monkey!?!?!

tmbtech is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Ok George Lucas, videos only play back at certain fps. So unless you record and playback at like 200 frames per second the camera won't pick up complete fluid movements. Did you watch the other video i posted? Its the exact same.

Doubt it all you want
acturally, your standard tv only outputs 29.97 frames per second.

so u would only need that many frames to catch fluid hand motion. but yes you would need a higher frame rate to catch all of the ball flying out of the barrel. but to not even see one come out is odd to me.

i don't doubt there is a cheater board that would do that, i'm just adding to your comment.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2004, 08:55 AM #86
sangerpb
Retired

sangerpb is a Supporting Member
yes but ramping is nothing but logic that gives you electircal bounce right? The frenzy board does it really good.
Old 06-24-2004, 11:33 AM #87
Mr.Milano
I Hate Stupid People

Mr.Milano is a Supporting Member
man that sucked
[NYX Fan Club Member #121]
[Ghetto Blaster Inc.]

"Originally posted by gremlin75
Mr.Milano gets +5 gremlin points"

My Feedback
Old 06-24-2004, 12:56 PM #88
Sean6942
Beast Mode

Sean6942 plays in the PSP
Sean6942 is for the Gunfight
Sean6942 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally posted by B-MoNeyZ
dm4 ramping chip will shoot normal till about 8-10 bps once it goes over that it shoots 3 shots per pull (thats the ramping)
Sometimes they increase FPS as well with the Dwell. Not disagreeing just adding to ur post.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:07 PM #89
y0uMiSsEd

y0uMiSsEd is an NCPA player
y0uMiSsEd plays in the APPA beginner division
Who the hell cares? Pros at are at a different level where all of them have ramping boards and the people at that level of play dont even effect us at all. So why fuss and whine like a bunch of lonely women who have nothing else to do durig the day? I could care less if pros are lighting each other up, its still fun to watch.
Old 06-24-2004, 02:35 PM #90
brodude2002
werd

all i get is sound. wuts the dillio?
Old 06-24-2004, 02:36 PM #91
tmbtech
Towel Monkey!?!?!

tmbtech is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by y0uMiSsEd
Who the hell cares? Pros at are at a different level where all of them have ramping boards and the people at that level of play dont even effect us at all. So why fuss and whine like a bunch of lonely women who have nothing else to do durig the day? I could care less if pros are lighting each other up, its still fun to watch.
well because some of the pros practice at sc and play against other tourny players.

also that mean that other plays can also get a hold of the chip ie freind of freind of legacy, also look in the bst forum, how many time do you see people posting, this was owned by so and so. that means, some noob with enough money can get a hold of this chip as well.

i know people who have cheat boards just like these. because of the fact that they know people.
Old 06-24-2004, 07:56 PM #92
Bushy1337
Dirty South

Bushy1337 is a Supporting Member
vid doesent work
Old 06-25-2004, 12:25 AM #93
Tedrzz

Tedrzz is a Supporting Member
I want one
Old 06-27-2004, 06:08 PM #94
No sKiLLzZ

Wow. PBN at it's finest.

Through some connections we were able to borrow this marker from a real member of team Legacy. We had it for a day and while filming a few other vids we decided to document what Legacy takes to tournaments.

1. "It's just bounce."

-No. Watch his fingers. Bounce can't happen if you are holding the trigger firmly to the back stop. When degassed, you can walk the trigger and hold it down and the selenoid would continue to cycle at the same ROF until the trigger is let go. This board was specifically designed to do this.

2. "It's not that fast"

-Our intention was not to showcase the Legacy DM4. We filmed this for later use in anti-cheat efforts where we will be openly confronting sponsors to punish cheaters. I will not go further into a discussion about that because I don't feel like taking the time to explain why this would be effective.

3. "The video was edited"

-If we were going to try to doctor a video to say a team was cheating why the hell would we choose Legacy? This video was not altered. It wasn't even supposed to be public yet. We happened to get our hands on this one first. Other team guns will be filmed, but to call this a fake is ridiculous because it would accomplish nothing for us.

It's my voice at the end saying, "Legacy DM4, ladies and gentlemen." I was there and shot the gun myself. It is not bounce, it is not a malfunction, it is a doctored board/chip and having these at the proffesional level hurts the integrity of our sport. But I might as well say integrity in Chinese because nobody on PBN knows what it means.
Old 06-27-2004, 10:14 PM #95
Investorguy
Hoffalicious

I'm game any time No sKiLLzZ makes an appearance....
Old 06-28-2004, 08:33 AM #96
WSDcockerxout

Quote:
Originally posted by Triple OG
over it
Old 06-28-2004, 01:21 PM #97
No sKiLLzZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Investorguy
I'm game any time No sKiLLzZ makes an appearance....
Nice 2 see you again. Sorry to dissapoint, but I think they've figure out what happens if they step up.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:29 PM #98
Silly Rabbit Trix

Steppin up

NoSkillz you suck! I saw you get raped last time you played! And your balln GF is better than you!

Dont talk about stepin up till you do it yourself!

Old 06-29-2004, 11:14 AM #99
No sKiLLzZ

Re: Steppin up

Quote:
Originally posted by Silly Rabbit Trix
NoSkillz you suck! I saw you get raped last time you played! And your balln GF is better than you!

Dont talk about stepin up till you do it yourself!

Bowman, you dumb 909er. Get a job you slacker.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:28 PM #100
flarkey25
Raging Weasel

Why does anyone care? Seriously, when you get over 15bps (which just about anyone can) It ends up not being much of a difference. Seriously. Is closing the gap between balls by like an inch going to give a said team that much advantage over the other? Not really.. I mean, it does have slight advantages, but they are not all that great. Now ramping boards that raise the dwell and such, that's another story. That is what anyone should be upset about. because that **** can break lenses, and I don't know about you, but I don't feel like going blind anytime soon.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:43 PM #101
Skoad

Thats like saying "why do people get upset when baseball players have a corked bat?"

I mean...we all know sammy sosa can hit a homerun with a normal bat. They are cheating, breaking the rules in order to give themselves a advantage over the other players. And as far as I know, cheating is against the rules of the game.
Old 06-30-2004, 12:05 AM #102
Tedrzz

Tedrzz is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Skoad
Thats like saying "why do people get upset when baseball players have a corked bat?"

I mean...we all know sammy sosa can hit a homerun with a normal bat. They are cheating, breaking the rules in order to give themselves a advantage over the other players. And as far as I know, cheating is against the rules of the game.

Also flarkey said ""Its closing the gap between balls by like an inch going to give a said team that much advantage over another?"

That's stupid. I sure as hell don't want a run-away gun shooting at me when I get bunkered by the player.

How did that guy get a concussion from Chris Lasoya? A run away gun.

Ted
Old 06-30-2004, 01:47 AM #103
TapeTheJunkie!
:xxx:

legacy uses it because they cant shoot and they still suck even with bounce
Old 06-30-2004, 12:57 PM #104
BlackNapalm
Snakes, I hate Snakes..

Anyone can tell it's saving shots. He's walking the gun pretty fast yet it's shooting real slow. Then the rest of the shots come out.
Old 06-30-2004, 08:30 PM #105
No sKiLLzZ

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackNapalm
Anyone can tell it's saving shots. He's walking the gun pretty fast yet it's shooting real slow. Then the rest of the shots come out.
Quote:
Originally posted by No sKiLLzZ
2. "It's not that fast"

-Our intention was not to showcase the Legacy DM4. We filmed this for later use in anti-cheat efforts where we will be openly confronting sponsors to punish cheaters. I will not go further into a discussion about that because I don't feel like taking the time to explain why this would be effective.
It's not storing shots. I can't understand why people don't read.
Closed Thread